• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Companion To Decent Camcorder I have found this helps in some cases where you have loud music or sound quality matters while shooting home videos. Price is right for someone to try though the reviews are bad. I think the reviews are from non FWers who don't know how to make things work which are at discount.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

These are pretty good recorders for the money,better than the low end Tascams and Zooms.

I bought both before posting, Zoom Q3 and this one and will post how they compare. Zoom Q3 I think is good because it was with same level at H4 though the build is consumerist. More over how bad a company can go, when fakes in China can pass as real how hard it is to make these.
Most people are crazy about typical consumer goods and anything which is Pro grade and good deal, no one is interested. e.g. HV20 is still a good camcorder vs any garbage AVCHD if you really want to edit and add some effects. Hacked HV20 has 24p and 25p where as HV30 only has 25p, I have both so I know. HV40 is insanely expensive because we are driven by latest craze.

Is this like those pocket camcorders ala Flip?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014