• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
With the 20% codes- will they do a pricematch and still allow the 20% (I know they don't with the 30%)?

Will there be any printable 30% off code?

very handy for the holiday weekends.

uafgrad said:   Well, SD finally discovered the 90% deals (maybe from here). Hope everyone got in on them before they did.

not often i wander over here from the other side, but i do want to correct one of the Kohl's Cash dates for the pre-xmas promo. The correct earning start date is 12/13, not 12/14. We just got our KC shipment and it says the dates on the box.

also, 15% off all Fine/Sterling Sliver Jewelry now through tomorrow, use code SPECIAL15. Should stack with any current % off.

EDIT: also noticed the KC redeem date is off, the redemption ends 1/2, not 1/1.

ltgeneralkasty said:   uafgrad said:   Well, SD finally discovered the 90% deals (maybe from here). Hope everyone got in on them before they did.

not often i wander over here from the other side, but i do want to correct one of the Kohl's Cash dates for the pre-xmas promo. The correct earning start date is 12/13, not 12/14. We just got our KC shipment and it says the dates on the box.

also, 15% off all Fine/Sterling Sliver Jewelry now through tomorrow, use code SPECIAL15. Should stack with any current % off.

Thanks, Kasty. You should come over here more often.

uafgrad said:   ltgeneralkasty said:   uafgrad said:   Well, SD finally discovered the 90% deals (maybe from here). Hope everyone got in on them before they did.

mehhh, then i'd have to compete with you for posting rights to everything Kohls.

ltgeneralkasty said:   uafgrad said:   ltgeneralkasty said:   uafgrad said:   Well, SD finally discovered the 90% deals (maybe from here). Hope everyone got in on them before they did.

mehhh, then i'd have to compete with you for posting rights to everything Kohls.

I would gladly hand it over to you. No competition necessary (most Kohls deals posted on FW are not even done by me anyway).

uafgrad said:   frugaal said:   OOOH. Thanks. Love the jewelry

There is tons more jewelry. I don't have time to post them all, but I assume they will be moved to visible clearance eventually. Here are a few more:

Simply Vera Vera Wang Jet Baguette Long Necklace
now $4.20
original $42.00

Candie's« Silver Tone Simulated Crystal & Simulated Pearl Flower Stud Earrings
now $1.20
original $12.00

SONOMA life + style« Silver Tone Simulated Pearl Drop Earrings
now $1.20
original $12.00

SONOMA life + style« Silver Tone Simulated Pearl Disc Drop Earrings
now $1.20
original $12.00

Candie's« Jet Bead Filigree Oval Locket
now $2.00
original $20.00

I am down to one monitor (the other one is broken and I haven't had time to replace it), and to do it all by hand with one monitor takes too long. I also doubt I will have time today to post the full scan, sorry.

gone, gone, gone. correct me if i'm wrong, but whatever jewelry is available at clearance pricing would be found in the clearance -> jewelry section right?

hakujin said:   uafgrad said:   frugaal said:   OOOH. Thanks. Love the jewelry

There is tons more jewelry. I don't have time to post them all, but I assume they will be moved to visible clearance eventually. Here are a few more:

Simply Vera Vera Wang Jet Baguette Long Necklace
now $4.20
original $42.00

Candie's« Silver Tone Simulated Crystal & Simulated Pearl Flower Stud Earrings
now $1.20
original $12.00

SONOMA life + style« Silver Tone Simulated Pearl Drop Earrings
now $1.20
original $12.00

SONOMA life + style« Silver Tone Simulated Pearl Disc Drop Earrings
now $1.20
original $12.00

Candie's« Jet Bead Filigree Oval Locket
now $2.00
original $20.00

I am down to one monitor (the other one is broken and I haven't had time to replace it), and to do it all by hand with one monitor takes too long. I also doubt I will have time today to post the full scan, sorry.

gone, gone, gone. correct me if i'm wrong, but whatever jewelry is available at clearance pricing would be found in the clearance -> jewelry section right?

If that easy, then why do we need to come here ?

non sequiturs are fun all right.

Added the 30% off scan to use in store.

CHEER20
Extra 20% off Any Purchase (expires 12/11/11 11:59pm)
(excludes gift cards)

Unrelated to above ... FREE SHIPPING on line orders $50.00 and up.
Free $10.00 Kohl's Cash on orders $50.00 and up on line or in store.
ON LINE orders - Your Kohl's Cash will arrive in a separate e-mail within 24 hours.
Spend in our stores and online December 11, 2011 - December 18, 2011.

uafgrad said:   Added the 30% off scan to use in store.

Thanks so much. Has anyone ever used a copy of these? Will they accept them?

sfvera said:   uafgrad said:   Added the 30% off scan to use in store.

Thanks so much. Has anyone ever used a copy of these? Will they accept them?

As I have stated before, I always just put a picture/scan of the coupon on my phone, and never take the original. That way I always have it with me when I need it. I have never had a problem.

you are a gentleman and a scholar uafgrad and we salute you!

JW said:   CHEER20
(excludes gift cards)

ON LINE orders - Your Kohl's Cash will arrive in a separate e-mail within 24 hours.

I have never gone over the $50 at Kohls when they run the $10 Kohls cash. If I want to buy something online and it cost $52. I apply the 20% or 30%, it will knock it down to $41.60 or less. Do I still get the $10 Kohls cash and will I not get free shipping? I don't want to buy filler that I don't want.
TIA

tangster said:   JW said:   CHEER20
(excludes gift cards)

I have never gone over the $50 at Kohls when they run the $10 Kohls cash. If I want to buy something online and it cost $52. I apply the 20% or 30%, it will knock it down to $41.60 or less. Do I still get the $10 Kohls cash and will I not get free shipping? I don't want to buy filler that I don't want.
TIA

You have to spend at least $48 AC and before tax to get Kohls cash. There is a free shipping code on any amount right now. You can return the filler to the store. Just take a MC as you return your item.

uafgrad said:   tangster said:   JW said:   CHEER20
(excludes gift cards)

TIA

You have to spend at least $48 AC and before tax to get Kohls cash. There is a free shipping code on any amount right now. You can return the filler to the store. Just take a MC as you return
your item.

Thanks for the info. I'll buy the $52 blanket plus a filler to add up to $62. Minus 20% and it will be over $50. Apply free shipping code and get my $10 Kohls cash.
Just 2 questions, why you say $48 and not $50? What is "MC", when I return filler to store? Thanks!

tangster said:   uafgrad said:   tangster said:   JW said:   CHEER20
(excludes gift cards)

TIA

You have to spend at least $48 AC and before tax to get Kohls cash. There is a free shipping code on any amount right now. You can return the filler to the store. Just take a MC as you return
your item.

Thanks for the info. I'll buy the $52 blanket plus a filler to add up to $62. Minus 20% and it will be over $50. Apply free shipping code and get my $10 Kohls cash.
Just 2 questions, why you say $48 and not $50? What is "MC", when I return filler to store? Thanks!

$48 because that is all you need to get Kohls Cash. MC=merchandise credit. If you accept a MC when you return your item, you get to keep your Kohls Cash. If you want the return back on your method of payment, you lose the KC.

uafgrad said:   tangster said:   uafgrad said:   tangster said:   JW said:   CHEER20
(excludes gift cards)

TIA

your item.

$48 because that is all you need to get Kohls Cash. MC=merchandise credit. If you accept a MC when you return your item, you get to keep your Kohls Cash. If you want the return back on your method of payment, you lose the KC.

Wow!! You're good!!
I think I got it. Will wait till 12/13, apply 30% code "GIFTS4ALL" online to $70 of stuff using my Kohls card, minus 30% will come to $49. Apply free shipping code and I should get my $10 Kohls cash to be used on last week of December. And if I want to return any of the filler, I would ask for it in MC. Maybe I'll get something I will use, like underwear, then I don't need to return it.
Thanks again!!

another caveat for me last year was that they didn't even wanna give me a full refund on NEW merchandise. I can't remember whether I used the KC or not already, but wanted to return a dyson and they would ONLY offer a refund - KC. Thought that was shady as I even if I redeemed the KC, I would just assume return that merchandise too, but it didn't matter. Anyway, not making any big purchases like that this year (thank bejebus).

tangster said:   
Wow!! You're good!!
I think I got it. Will wait till 12/13, apply 30% code "GIFTS4ALL" online to $70 of stuff using my Kohls card, minus 30% will come to $49. Apply free shipping code and I should get my $10 Kohls cash to be used on last week of December. And if I want to return any of the filler, I would ask for it in MC. Maybe I'll get something I will use, like underwear, then I don't need to return it.
Thanks again!!
Look at the details again. The 10 KC bonus for $50 spent expires Dec 18. You would just have normal KC for using your Kohl's card after Dec 18.

Rebate now valid (today and tomorrow only). $1.99 AR shipped.

Babycakes Cake Pops Maker
sale $14.99
regular $29.99

uafgrad said:   Rebate now valid (today and tomorrow only). $1.99 AR shipped.

sale $14.99
regular $29.99

OOS I snoozed I lost.

Donedealzz said:   uafgrad said:   Rebate now valid (today and tomorrow only). $1.99 AR shipped.

sale $14.99
regular $29.99

OOS I snoozed I lost.

shows available to me.

I was looking to purchase a few items today. Should I wait until 12/13? I don't have a Kohls card but I would still get the 20% off + KC. Will they take away free shipping? My total after discounts right now is $211.50. Thanks!

JennNiko said:   I was looking to purchase a few items today. Should I wait until 12/13? I don't have a Kohls card but I would still get the 20% off + KC. Will they take away free shipping? My total after discounts right now is $211.50. Thanks!Sure. It's also possible that the prices may fall. Just make sure to double-check your total with the 30% discount.

DJDon said:   Donedealzz said:   uafgrad said:   Rebate now valid (today and tomorrow only). $1.99 AR shipped.

sale $14.99
regular $29.99

OOS I snoozed I lost.

shows available to me.

It will show available and then when you try to buy it and place order it will tell you to remove it from your cart.
Also, I just looked at the sale ad today and it says $14.99 AFTER $10 rebate, so for those getting it for $2, WOW, what a glitch Kohls had.

ladydi said:   DJDon said:   Donedealzz said:   uafgrad said:   Rebate now valid (today and tomorrow only). $1.99 AR shipped.

sale $14.99
regular $29.99

OOS I snoozed I lost.

shows available to me.

It will show available and then when you try to buy it and place order it will tell you to remove it from your cart.
Also, I just looked at the sale ad today and it says $14.99 AFTER $10 rebate, so for those getting it for $2, WOW, what a glitch Kohls had.

I bought one online this morning when they were still in stock (TY Max for waking me up early), and then another one in store because we want to make some today. I had a print out of the online price, and they matched that for me.

after dec 13th, if you spend $200 online, do you get $10 Kohls cash, or $40?

bestdealseaker said:   after dec 13th, if you spend $200 online, do you get $10 Kohls cash, or $40?

10 for every 50. so you will get $40

that silly so called 'cake pops maker' looks like nothing more than a retooled (i.e. americanized) takoyaki maker . incidentally, more tasty too!

uafgrad said:   Added the 30% off scan to use in store.

Thanks! Is there any significant fine print on the back of it?

Thanks for the coupon

jwleung said:   uafgrad said:   Added the 30% off scan to use in store.

Thanks! Is there any significant fine print on the back of it?

Not valid on Gift Cards or charity items, or payments to your Kohl's Charge.

was able to order babycakes just now before midnight hopefully for rebate

I dont have a Kohls charge card...is there anyway I can still use that 30% off coupon in store? if not are they any other coupons that can be used in store. thanks

and if u pay with Kohls cash do u still get back more Kohls cash?

Free shipping code: GIFT4KC

tangster said:   

......... And if I want to return any of the filler, I would ask for it in MC. Maybe I'll get something I will use, like underwear, then I don't need to return it.
Thanks again!!

I was about to reply to your post above that you never go above $50 during the KC promos, I was going to reply to just buy underwear - so it made me laugh when YOU said it

minimalist said:   Free shipping code: GIFT4KCI can confirm that this code does work (12/13). The free shipping code in the first post is now expired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014