Samsung Galaxy S II

same here thats the one.
JMLey said:   Motorola Triumph

HTC Evo

samsung galaxy s2 4g

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G

HTC Rhyme with Bluetooth Speaker

My dream phone is the HTC Rezound! It's an awesome phone and it comes with Beat by Dre earbuds. I would love to get that phone

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

Samsung Galaxy S II 4G

in for one

DROID RAZR by MOTOROLA

The HTC Wildfire S White

Droid Razr (I hope i win, I hope i win...)

Buyer BEWARE here is a quote from some unhappy customers.
"Do NOT purchase from this company! They do everything they can to avoid paying the rebates they promise. To get my rebate, I had to go through the Better Business Bureau. By the way, the BBB dropped InPhonic's (a.k.a. Wirefly) BBB membership for "failure to maintain the principles and standards required for membership" (http://www.dc.bbb.org/report.html?national=Y&compid=23004111).

I recommend you include the BBB in *all* correspondence with InPhonic/Wirefly. You may also want to correspond directly with the company president (Richard Calder--rcalder@inphonic.com). He will not reply, but as the president, he has a vested interest in the company's success, if you can call it that.

On a side note, InPhonic's stock DROPPED from a high of ~$22/share to under $8--in just one year. Seems not even their stockholders approve of their business practices."

So BEEEE Careful they ripped me off as well!

Samsung Galaxy S2 4g

DROID RAZR by MOTOROLA

Razr

DROID BIONIC by MOTOROLA 4G LTE

droid razr of course!

I'd go with the LG Revolution 4G LTE

Motorola Triumph

"Which Wirefly phone is your dream phone"? The HTC Evo 3D. Gotta go with android and HTC seems to put up with more abuse then other phones ive had.

Nokia 2680 Blue

any free phone is my favorite phone!
and my contract is up in two mos

Samsung Galaxy S II 4G

Samsung transform looks really cool

Samsung Galaxy S2 (until the Galaxy Nexus comes out)

Samsung Galaxy S II 4G for me

Samsung Galaxy S II 4G

The Samsung Galaxy S II

Droid Razr

Droid Razr

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

HTC Evo Design!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014