Here is the link to the Lowes Signup form on their homepage
Their is NO question about this link
Text

Member Summary

Movers coupon
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Menard's is taking the Loews $10 off $10 coupon - and the coupon is good to Oct 31. Happy photocopying...

careh (Sep. 11, 2012 @ 6:45p) |

KT6TNRFZSA8ZKTY

pkongsiri (Oct. 12, 2012 @ 1:08p) |

Does this stack? Can I match the Harbor Freight 20% and then apply the moving 10%?

lonesouth (Oct. 25, 2012 @ 1:15p) |

Use direct link to Lowe's coupon page:
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

busted link

Got it! Thanks!

must just be me, but no go on either.

Thank you!

Sweet. Only worked with MS Internet Explorer for me.

What is so special about this link? You can get 10% off Lowe's mover's coupon on Lowes.com every day.

Someone is getting a cut for every referral from this site. You may as well click from FW to benefit our forum.

Direct link: http://www.lowes.com/cd_Coupon+Registration_253641591_

For Home Depot, the mover coupon link is

http://www.homedepotmoving.com/SignUp/Registration.aspx
(I believe that HD does multiple validation including email, IP,and physical address, it is not easy to get multiple coupons)

ssss said:   What is so special about this link? You can get 10% off Lowe's mover's coupon on Lowes.com every day.

Someone is getting a cut for every referral from this site.

Link for the Lowes.com mover's coupon?

I think you can only do these online moving coupon requests once, unless you actually move to a different address.

I find it simpler just to go to my local post office where they have these coupons in the "Moving" pamphlet and "stock up"

BTW, Home Depot accepts these Lowes moving coupons, sometimes even if they've already expired

looks like scam site, to harvest emails

It gives me a barcode with two ** below it. Fraud.

i got an email but the bar code number is just ** with no numbers... dont think that will work.

Worked for me...
Thank you for choosing Lowe’s for all your home improvement needs during this process. Use this coupon to save 10% at Lowe’s when you renovate your foreclosed property. Visit Lowes.com/Moving for products, services and tips to help you make the most of your new investment!

You may redeem this offer either at any Lowe's store or on Lowes.com.

Print this coupon and take to the Lowe’s store nearest you.

I got an email with the 'coupon' but the bar code is not valid.
It does not have the stated 15 digit code along with it and it is extremely short.

This should be scam, if you really need one go to post office for free. Or just do it online for $1 at www.USPS.com moving section.

whoisyourdady said:   This should be scam, if you really need one go to post office for free. Or just do it online for $1 at www.USPS.com moving section.

I looked on there and don't see it. Can you link it?

rback said:   I think you can only do these online moving coupon requests once, unless you actually move to a different address.

I find it simpler just to go to my local post office where they have these coupons in the "Moving" pamphlet and "stock up"

BTW, Home Depot accepts these Lowes moving coupons, sometimes even if they've already expired

Exactly

I go to my local post office all the time and request a "paper" change of address packet. Inside is a 10% movers coupon. I do this all the time!

Also, Lowe's has told me that they will take the coupon no matter the date it expires.

Also I've had great luck using non-expired Lowe's movers coupon at Home Depot and Menards to save 10% there too!

i tried expired coupons at Lowes and had no luck...
is it in their policy somewhere?

Better yet for large purchases pick up a "Harbor Freight (20% off - single item only coupon. Home Depot will accept them. My local Lowe's will only give me 10% with them.

Lowes sometimes takes expired moving coupons, it depends on the cashier. I've had better luck with Home Depot taking expired Lowes coupons.

The Harbor Freight 20% off coupons are good too. These sometimes come in the mail or are also available in the Entertainment book. However, I've never had Lowes accept them and it only works in some Home Depots (again depending on cashier/manager). Their argument is that Harbor Freight must stock the identical item, which is usually not the case ...

SCAM!

I got the email but the from address says: coupon@Lowes.isat-tech.com
...and there's no numbers below the barcode, just "**" and it's a fraction the size of a normal barcode. This is an email collection spammer.

Thanks fs
Hope it works tomorrow on a Christmas tree.

farside said:   Banner aad link
Text
Lowes Homepage link
Text

They will almost instantly email you a 10% off in store printable coupon

There has been some question about the link to the banner ad I posted
Here is the link to the Lowes Signup form on their homepage
Their is NO question about this link
Text

I usually will get the coupon, but have never had it arrive the same day. Which is usually too late by the time I realize I need one

Mine has a bar code and a 15 digit code..

I concur with Jimmy. Lowe's, best buy and others have had coupons in the movers packet for years now. They expire, but they always come out with fresh 10% off coupons. Best Buy 10% is for in store and cant be used online. However, you can use the Lowe's online, they are pretty awesome about their coupons.

I was in need of a coupon for flooring for a new home so this comes at the perfect time. I wonder, though, if anyone has ever had a Home Depot store NOT take one of these .. I'm purchasing the flooring at HD for the installation promotion and I'd love to be able to use this coupon to add to my savings.

Lowes is great,thanks op!

hawblit2 said:   I was in need of a coupon for flooring for a new home so this comes at the perfect time. I wonder, though, if anyone has ever had a Home Depot store NOT take one of these .. I'm purchasing the flooring at HD for the installation promotion and I'd love to be able to use this coupon to add to my savings.

I've never, never had them turn one down and friends and I have used a lot of them. Even if they did just go to another Home Depot.

Their policy is to take competitors coupons (Lowe's is the closest match they have).

This is very helpful. Thank OP.

FYI....would like a printable but you can go to your local post office tell them you are moving. they will give u a packet inside is a 10% off coupon for Lowes

webssd said:   SCAM!

I got the email but the from address says: coupon@Lowes.isat-tech.com
...and there's no numbers below the barcode, just "**" and it's a fraction the size of a normal barcode. This is an email collection spammer.

Same thing happened to me when using the first ad banner link.

Mine has 15-digit number under the barcode, tried it at Lowes.com and it says "Movers" and deduct the 10%

If you have a Lowes c.c. you can use these with it to get 15% off online,not in store. But I would shy away from this site as its a spammer site and just go to the U.S.P.S. and get them there

rback said:   I think you can only do these online moving coupon requests once, unless you actually move to a different address.

I somehow have become blacklisted for Lowes moving coupon requests. Not sure what they are keying on but they won't send them to me anymore. I've tried different browsers & computers, different email addresses and different street addresses.

My post office doesn't stock moving pamphlets, you have to fill out the PO moving request online now to get the packet where I live.

Even though the site looks slightly questionable, the results were definite. Went yesterday and used it without a problem. It's also more convenient for me than going to the USPS office for the moving packets since they now keep them behind the counter.

Lowe's changed their post office coupon. You now have to buy minimum of $250 in merchandise before you get the 10%.

winter said:   rback said:   I think you can only do these online moving coupon requests once, unless you actually move to a different address.

I somehow have become blacklisted for Lowes moving coupon requests. Not sure what they are keying on but they won't send them to me anymore. I've tried different browsers & computers, different email addresses and different street addresses.

My post office doesn't stock moving pamphlets, you have to fill out the PO moving request online now to get the packet where I live.
How is that possible? Did you use the same name? They may not keep sending them to the same person.

cattlet said:   winter said:   rback said:   I think you can only do these online moving coupon requests once, unless you actually move to a different address.

How is that possible? Did you use the same name? They may not keep sending them to the same person.
I changed name, address, email address and even IP address but I haven't gotten it to work for a while.

When I need more coupons now I just buy them off eBay, they are usually a buck each, you just have to plan ahead. I notice the ones I get off eBay aren't electronic, they are professionally printed so the eBay sellers are either getting them from postal packs in areas that still have them or other promotional sources.

Skipping 41 Messages...
Does this stack? Can I match the Harbor Freight 20% and then apply the moving 10%?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014