• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
You can use the coupon online or self check out at Lowes and then use the same coupon at Home Depot. If you check out at cashier they will take the coupon away. I don't think Lowes synch up the coupons used across store until end of the day. You can use same coupon at more then one store on same day.

That's incorrect. I have one in front of me now from the Post Office Movers Packet and there is no minimum purchase.

chiefy3 said:   Lowe's changed their post office coupon. You now have to buy minimum of $250 in merchandise before you get the 10%.

Where do you read that?

chiefy3 said:   Lowe's changed their post office coupon. You now have to buy minimum of $250 in merchandise before you get the 10%.

Since when ,Went today and got 4 dated till Feb 15th 2012 with no mention of $250 purchase on it anywhere

I actually got one today and went and used it this evening .. the current coupon, which expires in February 2012, does not state a minimum purchase amount. And I used it at Home Depot (thanks for that idea, I am flooring a whole house, so 10% was fantastic!) without any difficulty. The manager even suggested I go get another to use when I go buy paint next week.

Its all about cheap deals

Lowe's gives me 10% off just by asking, no coupon necessary

If this keeps up, it will just be a matter of time before all of you start whining about why Lowe's stops the 10% movers coupon...

spacejamz said:   If this keeps up, it will just be a matter of time before all of you start whining about why Lowe's stops the 10% movers coupon...

EXACTLY!!!

Thanks OP received mine in my e-mail yesterday.

spacejamz said:   If this keeps up, it will just be a matter of time before all of you start whining about why Lowe's stops the 10% movers coupon...

except this has been going on for years and if they thought this was hurting their business, im sure they would have stopped this a while ago
doesnt take a remotely smart person to figure out that people are doing this...

buster2 said:   If you have a Lowes c.c. you can use these with it to get 15% off online,not in store. But I would shy away from this site as its a spammer site and just go to the U.S.P.S. and get them there

Are you sure? Have you done it? I don't have the card, so I've never tried it, but the terms of the discount clearly say "Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any coupon, Lowe's military discounts, Lowe's employee discounts, or Lowe's low price guarantee."

If the extra 5% works with coupons, I may have to get one of their credit cards.

Have done it several times

I asked if I could combine the 10% coupon with the discount on appliances offered currently at HD and I was told no combining 10% discounts (specifically 10%) with the 10% coupon. Does anyone know if the 10% coupon can be used in conjunction with a sale at Lowes?

rback said:   I think you can only do these online moving coupon requests once, unless you actually move to a different address.

I find it simpler just to go to my local post office where they have these coupons in the "Moving" pamphlet and "stock up"

BTW, Home Depot accepts these Lowes moving coupons, sometimes even if they've already expired

Are you still finding this in the PO moving envelop? The last few times I checked, it didn't have either Lowes or HD.

I got one for Lowe's from a moving packet (I moved and changed my address the old fashioned way) but I had to use a service called All Connect to transfer some of my household services and received a 10% HD coupon in there as well.

my local Home Depot will not match Lowes coupons if they are printed

Quick question. Does everyone that fills out the form say they are moving? It asks for a move date.

Went to my local post office today and was given a change of address form. The form included several coupons from various companies, including 10% off at Lowes, expires 02/2011. There is not min purchase price requirment. Used the coupon at Home Depot and bought a microwave.

Today is 3/9/12. Picked up a Mover's packet from the post office. It contains a Lowes coupon, but it expired last month. 2/15/12.

Lowe's coupon at USPS expires every 3 months. Can't really stock up! I'm going to get the 10% coupon then buy giftcards at 7% off.

Get more discounts on gift cards from Craigslist, but must be at the store and use it all immediately then return for a new card.

cstleddy said:   Today is 3/9/12. Picked up a Mover's packet from the post office. It contains a Lowes coupon, but it expired last month. 2/15/12.

Where do you get these? My PO only has the cards for online registration. Do I need to ask the person behind the counter?

blunty said:   cstleddy said:   Today is 3/9/12. Picked up a Mover's packet from the post office. It contains a Lowes coupon, but it expired last month. 2/15/12.

Where do you get these? My PO only has the cards for online registration. Do I need to ask the person behind the counter?

yes...that is were they are now located. just ask for a "movers pack"

rback said:   I think you can only do these online moving coupon requests once, unless you actually move to a different address.

I find it simpler just to go to my local post office where they have these coupons in the "Moving" pamphlet and "stock up"

BTW, Home Depot accepts these Lowes moving coupons, sometimes even if they've already expired

Funny thing, my local post offices say they're going to stop having the moving packets with the coupons because people "take 4 or 5 at a time just for the coupons". None around here right now- too many people caught on.

mrkk said:   my local Home Depot will not match Lowes coupons if they are printed
Mine is the same way. I didn't know it already, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Just picked up two packets, went inside and saw cards for online registration, I asked the guy in front and he said "yes we have them" with a big smile. Told me they're hiding it behind the counter so people can just register online. He gave me two packets and asked if I wanted more... The front of the packet said 1-2012 to 3-2012. Lowes coupon expires 4/2012.

went to the post office last Saturday, grabbed 3, went home and found that all 3 were opened, and the Lowe's coupon, and ONLY the Lowe's coupons were all gone!
who will do this??

Several post offices will now ask you if you're just doing this for the Lowe's coupon and if you say yes, they'll take out the coupon and give it to you, keeping the rest for someone who wants it for more than just the coupon. I'd suggest just being upfront with them as they all pretty much know about the coupon now. They're not going to say no to you.

Small town POffices often have stale dated coupons. Here in Fl I have no problem. Mustn't be many frugal people like us or people are just too busy to know or care. I spend 6 months up north. So, I actually do move. I don't go to the small town PO up there anymore.

nice566 said:   went to the post office last Saturday, grabbed 3, went home and found that all 3 were opened, and the Lowe's coupon, and ONLY the Lowe's coupons were all gone!
who will do this??
Poster just below you?

how can I get it?

Home Depot does except Lowes coupon. I have used many times.

Both Home Depot and Lowes in my town in CO accept competitors' coupons including the Harbor Freight 20% ones! Actually allow me to use several in same transaction, which is very cool too!

I just last weekend got the Rockwell Jawhorse I have wanted for a LOoong time-used a H.F. 20% off plus paid w/ the Lowes Gift Cards I got at Michaels for 20% off so 40% discount total made me giddy!

Now to get it out of my Jeep and actually use it this weekend, yippee!

My wife used the link two days and now her computer is infected and her email is sending out unsolicited messages. Grrrr. We ended up going to the local post office and picking up a "movers pack". The coupon was included in it...much simpler.

Going to the Post Office is great to get the movers pack BUT if you do that take out the coupons you want and hand the packet
back to the clerk. These packets are not cheap and they could really use the Change of Address card in there for
customers. They run out quick.
Thanks

Thanks for the chuckle, I needed that.

kermitastic said:   Going to the Post Office is great to get the movers pack BUT if you do that take out the coupons you want and hand the packet
back to the clerk. These packets are not cheap and they could really use the Change of Address card in there for
customers. They run out quick.
Thanks

bumping this...

LOL hand the packet back? Now thats funny. Whats even funnier is i went to the post office to try and get the packet. The guy working the desk OPENED the packet and would only give me the change of address form. Refused to give me the coupons because he said that im only trying to get The Home Depot and Lowes coupons out of it.

Menard's is taking the Loews $10 off $10 coupon - and the coupon is good to Oct 31. Happy photocopying...

KT6TNRFZSA8ZKTY

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.