• 1 234517
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Congratulations to winners: malibu4me, Oz Venture Group,and chonga89! Enjoy! :)

Bowflex 3 CoreBody Reformers Holiday Giveaway Begins 12/7/11 at 11:30 am CST and runs through 12/10/11 at 11:30 am CST

Welcome to FatWallet Holiday Giveaways!

You are going to LOVE this giveaway, especially since we're in the midst of the eating marathon known as "the holidays." Bowflex is giving away three core body reformers to three lucky winners!

The CoreBody Reformer gives you three workouts in one: Yoga, Dance, and Pilates for a full-body workout without the gym or weights! Achieve better health, balance, and posture by strengthening your core and get that lean fit figure you want.
It's portable design makes it easy to store and easy to use, and with three workouts in one, easy to fit into your busy day. What woman doesn't need that?--Or man for that matter?

Guys, don't think this is just for the ladies because of the women in the video! While this may be marketed to women, Bowflex is for boys too, and the CoreBody Reformer will allow you to stretch, strengthen, and get a cardio work-out all at once!
(I see sexy six-pack abs in your future for 2012!)

Enter to Win One of Three CoreBody Reformers!

To Enter the Bowflex CoreBody Reformers Giveaway

There are two ways to enter the Bowflex CoreBody Reformers Giveaway but please be aware that only ONE entry will be counted, even if you enter in both places.

Option 1: Head over to our Facebook page. This offer is exclusive to our FatWallet friends and members, so if you don't already like our page, please click the like button to view the giveaway form. Enter your information into the form on the Giveaway tab to enter.

Option 2: Head over to the CoreBody reformer website to check it out and then come back here and leave a comment in this forum thread telling us what appeals to you most about the CoreBody Reformer. (If you feel like doing a little shopping while you're there, enjoy the Bowflex Cash Back Sale!--5.5% Cash Back Available! (was 3.5% )

Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between December 7, 11:30 a.m. CST, and December 10, 11:30 a.m. CST. Limit one entry per eligible individual.

Additional replies welcome but will not improve your odds of winning. Three lucky winners will be chosen randomly to receive one of three CoreBody Reformers. Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway.

Please remember to check back soon after the end of this promotion. Winning members will be notified by PM (private message) and listed at the top of this thread upon confirmation.

We'll be doing a new giveaway every three days for those of you in forums and for our friends on Facebook!

Like us on Facebook for notification of upcoming giveaways!

Good luck & have fun!

:) Heather

Bowflex, the industry leader in home fitness equipment has created life changing products customers trust including: Bowflex Home Gyms, Bowflex TreadClimbers, Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells and Schwinn Fitness cardio. The newest product to join the lineup is the CoreBody Reformer: a unique fitness tool that combines yoga, Pilates and dance -- three core-focused workouts -- into one portable, storable and highly effective product designed for home use. This breakthrough fitness product provides a complete fitness solution for a broad consumer audience, and is primarily targeted at women interested in breaking from their normal fitness routine, as well as those who desire to be active but struggle to find the time, energy and motivation.

Exclusive to FatWallet, Bowflex is giving away (3) three CoreBody Reformer units over the next three days.

Bowflex
See Bowflex promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I like the portability. Could easily pack it on a road trip, so no more excuses for not working out

ldthinh (Dec. 10, 2011 @ 11:03a) |

Compact and easy to use.

rc23 (Dec. 10, 2011 @ 11:14a) |

It's small enough that I might even be able to find a place to put it in our tiny townhouse. LOL

megev (Dec. 10, 2011 @ 11:24a) |

• Also categorized in:

I love how you can do so many different workouts with it!

it doesn't make you look like you're pleasuring it while you're using it

It doesn't take up much space and a washable cover is available.

It's small enough to stash away when not using it.

portability, total complete workout

portability; would go great with that new year's resolution

I love it's complete portability! Definitely perfect for the on-the-go individual!

I think the size and portability are great. Not having a piece of equipment that takes up a lot of room would be nice.

compact for what it does.

compact

Simple...portable and can even fit in overhead while traveling!

Workout at home.

Hot model giving the demo.

Is she included too?

compact and total body workout

need to work out, don't have much room, thanks!

Small enough to fit behind the couch and use in my living room everyday! Just what I need

I'll look like the chick in the ad and I'm a guy?

complete workout

It's small and portable

Are they giving away the forementioned video?

You can get off the couch in the family room and use this while watching TV easily.

complete workout

Total body workout and lord knows at 45 years old I need to get my total body under control.

Merry Christmas!

Looks like a fine, easy workout...

Compact and easy to use.

compact

Compact and easy to use.

portable

It's guaranteed

The full reformers are a really awesome workout. This looks like you can get a lot of the same functionality of the full reformers in a more compact, package. Nice.

Nice. I could use something like this. BAM!

the pics. in.

Portability

I like the ability to build muscle while working on balance without owning a room full of equipment.

Portability

Nice looking product, like it for portability and apparent ease of use

need!

Skipping 629 Messages...
It's small enough that I might even be able to find a place to put it in our tiny townhouse. LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014