• 16 7 891017
  • Page
  • Text Only
The small size and portability.

its size and portability

It's portable & for its simplicity, allows for a wide variety of exercises.

Very compact and good workouts.

portability

I like the size, weight, portability, and inherent potential to help me improve my health and fitness.

Happy Holidays to all!

This looks perfect for the winter months.

I like that it doesn't take up a lot of space.

The small size would help make storage easy.

Compact and Portable

focused on my core

complete workout

portability

It looks pretty portable and easy to use.

I need this so bad. My biggest FAIL is that when i go to the gym (hate) i dont stretch. This will force me to stretch and workout at the same time! YESSSS! Im a fatty. I need this. hahahahaha

The workout looks like something most could do, I like that there is alot of different ways to use it, and it doesn't take up alot of space!

i think the best part about the product is that it motivates you to stay fit.

I like that this will add something new to my workout routine... Always a good thing!

I like how compact it is.

Workout at home

My wife would like this because she can use it while watching the food network. Sign me up for one!

Looks like it would go well with the Bowflex machine I ordered from the deal here a week or so ago.

portability

its size and portability

Portability, I have tons of equipment, but travel so much, and leave it all behind.

I had to laugh 'cause the OP said it not just for women despite the video, but the website says "built specifically to reform a woman's body." Love it!

It's small & portable so I can stash it away when not in use!

Cause' its got not just one, not two, but three ways to make me skinny!!

It won't take up much room when left out on the sidewalk. yay!

I like the side benefits, such as the free night in the doghouse I'd get if I gave the little woman a weight-loss gift for Xmas.

Simplicity.

Looks easy to use. Happy Holidays everyone!!

I like how small it is.

Ease of use, portability & stash-ability.

I like that it doesn't take up much space also that you can do more than one thing with it.

Portability, and of course

I undeniably need one of these, just ask my wife...

Compact

It goes anywhere with you.

work out at home.

I really like how easy to use and small it is. I also like that my husband and I could both use it. We are both trying to get back to a healthier lifestyle and this looks like it would fit right in! Can't go wrong with compact, great workout, easy to clean, easy to store - and again, great workout!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.