• Text Only
compact size is appealing.

I like that it's used on the floor with good support - something important for people like me with balance disorders.

It's portability, compact size, and provides a complete workout w/o all the clutter!

not such as space hog!

I can use this to work out while I am at work, on a conference call (just listening, of course). Otherwise, they will think I am a perv... "Tech, why are you breathing so hard!?!?!?!?"

I want to engage my core!

total workout in a compact, easy to use system

versatility

compact and total body workout

complete workout at home

It works the whole body without having to devote an entire room to huge bulky equipment. What a plus!

Portable and good workout. Nice!

It's nice and compact so when I inevitably quit using it there won't be a huge, bulking reminder of my failure... I'm looking at you treadmill!!!

love me some free Bowflex

i like that it doesn't take up as much space as my treadmill/clothes rack.

Firms up certain body parts...

Looks like a decent compact exercise machine.

Gosh, I need this terribly bad! Love its size, hopefully it will help reduce mine!!

Grateful for the opportunity to win, thank you!

small size

It's compact and easy to put away when not in use

Its portability

nice!

nice!

will be just the right size

CoreBody Reformer is so unique

Something to do while sitting in front of the tube eating snacks...

it's portable

easy to store when not using it

It's small enough to stash away when not using it.

simple & effective

I love that it's small, effective and it's a Bowflex! =)

compact and portable

A gym that fits in my suitcase

it's compact but works out the whole body

Hmm - portability was number one but I liked everything especially those free fitness cards included with this.

Suitcase gym

compact

the best thing is the small storage space and the portability.

It's nice and compact so when I inevitably quit using it there won't be a huge, bulking reminder of my failure... I'm looking at you treadmill!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014