• 11314 15 1617
  • Page
  • Text Only
I like this product because i need it for my life. My heavy weight after the birth of my child is unsuitable for me. I tried lots of stuff but nothing good. After watching the video of this product a little hope comes to me. Hope it will become the life changing one.

Hope i get it one.......

Combines yoga/pilates/dance, my favorites! Small footprint too.

Great looking product. Small yet looks like it belongs in the gym.. Very sturdy looking. I look forward to trying this out!

Small size easy to store and looks very effective

easy

it doesn't make you look like you're pleasuring it while you're using it

Looks like its pretty compact and easy to store.

I like how compact the unit is and the workout variety.

compact and efficient

Wonder if it would really help with my belly.

compact and total body workout

could not enter via facebook, had blocked cookie error but I enable all cookies and even 3rd party cookie. Please enter me in this contest. I love how small and compact this this is.

Looks like a compact and total workout!!!! Awesome way to workout without having to do the same thing over and over.

Perfect size for my needs

I like the looks of it because it seems like it would fit perfectly in my efficiency apartment. Most equipment is too big and bulky, but I could just put this behind my couch while its not in use.

I need to lose some pounds for next year, this would be a great way to get that done! Happy Holidays!

Nothing beats the complete workout. So mobile and can be hidden out of view if necessary

What I like about the product is that it is not just for women. Men can use it too.

It's something simple and effective that my wife can do and it is made by Bowflex.

love the portability!

Its portability!

I like that it comes with a dvd with workouts and that it doesn't take up much space!

great workout

Size, portability and workout possibilities.

Pick me please! Perfect timing for New Year's resolution.

if i win, one less gift to buy.

Nautilus does it again it looks like. Years ago I worked out on a Nautilus- After an injury,( not on the Nautilus..)its a bit much for me now-But this Bowflex looks totally doable!

portability, total complete workout at home.

Compact and unique.

Great design. I can do cardio, strength training and pilates workout in one. Really want one!

great design. i want one, too .best will be free if santa make me win.

its simple and easy for me to get in shape

full body workout, great gift for my gf

I love that you can do a total workout from your home.
Great giveaway. Thanks

Portablilty

"Success Guaranteed" - 'nuff said.

portability

I love the compactness and portability. I need a piece of equiptment I can store under my bed.

It doesn't take up much room.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014