• 12 3 4517
  • Page
  • Text Only
I like the idea of an exercise tool that makes the tedious and confusing core exercises more user-friendly

The ladies seem extremely happy with the results. I also like how small the piece is, unlike some big bulky piece of workout equipment!

Its small and gives a fairly comprehensive workout.

Size and portability

unlike the earlier Bowflex complete systems .. this one is compact.

doesn't take up much space

portability

It's portable and doesn't require excess add-ons

the size and easy of using it

use it watching free ESPN.com on the new xbox console update

At home work out that is comparable to a gym membership!

doesn't take up space !

I like that it is small and compact and does a variety of different exercises.

compact

It's compact size makes it easy to store.

The size and portability look to be a plus...

Doesn't take up a lot of storage space.

It seems like it will be a good workout and help tone muscles while increasing core strength. It also looks like the possibility of injury is greatly reduced.

My wife has been looking for something like this (yoga/pilates) style of workout equipment.

Easy to use, small, and lots of different work outs with it!

Portability

size and versatility

It won't take up much space when I stop using it

The compact unit is easy to store and get back out for a quick workout.

I would love this.....

im overweight and need the workout

complete workout

Compact and Portable!! Win-Win!

It's groovy

I like the fact that it's different.

Great versatility for the size.

portability, total complete workout

Lots of workouts and one relatively small

My kids would break it, I would use it once (maybe) and I will stay fat!!!!!

compact and portable...

small form factor

Its size and portability.

after holidays will need

It's compact, looks like it will give me the results I'm looking for and since almost EVERYTHING WE OWN was stolen a few months ago (including our Wii, various workout components/accessories, and 5 TV's...the new 42" along with the home theater system the 32" in the bedroom the 22" in the guest/Grandkids room AND seriously, 2 OLD 90's ones from the storage under the house!)
So, I can use it (no TV necessary) as is or w/optional DVD's on the portable DVD player we had on vacation with us. So, yeah... pick me.
Oh, and today is my birthday. I'm 44 and just welcomed our 8th GrandBaby 2 wks ago (Hubby is 15 yrs older, I have 2 older step daughters, and 2 kids of my own, each have 2 babies). And while I don't need to loose any weight (I did that already, with my now stolen Wii... I lost over 125lbs & have kept it off for several years!), I do need to tone up. (Does this thing help tighten loose skin? LOL).
So in summary, even though I know this is random, pick me because 95% of my possessions were stolen (seriously, NOT kidding!), it's my birthday, and while a Nana of 8 at age 44, I'm still pretty hot... but I certainly need some help staying that way!
Thanks for reading my silly essay!

I love that it's compact. I have what must be the world's biggest elliptical machine in my living room and it eats up half the room.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014