• 14 5 67817
  • Page
  • Text Only
all in 1 workout

Perfect size for my workout ro^h^h closet.

The thing that it is portable and can be used anywhere.

Compact size, and the many options of using it.

Compact and easy to use.

Workout at home

Portability, a total complete workout!

The portability and it's a total complete workout

Awesomeness.

Size and portability

It's kind of interesting. The best part is could be used for workout at home

I like that it's compact. I don't have a lot of room to work with.

I seem to have lost my core after Thanksgiving! I love Pilates and want to win this reformer more than ANY other of the holiday give-aways. And I've been good all year!

size and portability

It is a nice mix of yoga, dance and pilates.

Easy to store.

it's small and portable--and works!

complimentary to those who only have free weights to target core

I'm NOT a facebook person.

I like the thing cause it's good for abs.

small and can do a lot of workout in one instrument

Best thing about it is that it's small. Work out in front of the TV...stash it in the closet.

I like the portability. Could easily pack it on a road trip, so no more excuses for not working out.

I like the portability and the added workout poster / cards.

Ease ot use Thanks

I like that it is compact. I don't have a lot of room.

The model looks great !

Compact and easy to use

Space saving design.

Definitely portability for the amount of things you can do with it.

what appeals to me most about the CoreBody Reformer is it will help me look much better, naked

I really think that this would be great for not only me but my parents. It is something they can do at home and since it is low impact less chance for injury. I have worked out at home and the gym with weights and have recently re-introduced yoga into my workouts and have been very interested in Pilates. I think the Bowflex 3 CoreBody Reformer might be able to help me get some of the results I have been striving for.

It's compact, portable, and easy to use. Best of all it's centered around working your core which is key to maintaining a strong, healthy body.

doesn't take much space

Easy to hide away under a bed after use...looks like many exercises can be done with it!

Portability

compact and portable

it is going to help me to do my therapeutic exercises a lot

I like that it is compact!

i like that its so portable

No excuse that the weather is bad, so i couldn't get to the gym..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.