• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.midnightbox.com/
Price: $14.94 shipped
Condition: New

Description

This recently launched portable, professional quality personal massager, is proving to be the most practical, affordable, gentle and deep tissue massager in the realm of personal care available.

This personal massager penetrates your targeted muscle groups through electronic muscle stimulation (similar to high priced physical trainers and physical therapists).

Features several kinds of massages including: Sports Massage, Physical Therapy Support, Physical Training, Muscle Toning, Improved Circulation, and Deep Tissue Massage.

Great for those in the hospitality and service industry, construction, medical care and many more!

Features

* 5 treatment modes
* Improves blood circulation
* Gradual release of muscular pain

What’s in the Box

* Massager
* 4x Massage therapy electrode pad
* Connecting cable
* User manual

Member Summary

Any reviews? I wonder how long the cord is on the individual pads.

Reviews and MUCH better price on Amazon:

Electronic Digital Massager with 4 massage pads $8.84 Shipped

Meanwhile if you check the price history on CamelCamelCamel it's actually been selling for under $4!

I'm interested in knowing how long the cords are too.

uh2 said:   I'm interested in knowing how long the cords are too. I saw somewhere 1.6 meters, but cant say was for this specific off brand.

JaxFL said:   uh2 said:   I'm interested in knowing how long the cords are too. I saw somewhere 1.6 meters, but cant say was for this specific off brand.

Thanks

43 inches. that's about 110 cm.

Eh..it's only $9. In for 1 (@ Amazon)

I got one for under $9 from Am@z0n too. Thanks OP!!!

for the price, it probably doesn't have rechargable batteries, right?
also, the Amazon's coming up at $29 for me

kingaroonie said:   for the price, it probably doesn't have rechargable batteries, right?
also, the Amazon's coming up at $29 for me

Looks like that seller has run out of stock. Sit tight, I'm sure it will come back. It's been selling for $10 or less since May according to Camel³.

Will keep checking for Amazon's deal. Thanks!

You can set up a tracker on Camel³ that will email you as soon as the price drops.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014