• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is a coupon for 30% off at Old Navy stores, Thursday, Dec. 15 - Wednesday, Dec. 21. These are for friends and families of Old Navy employees, like you. The discount is only valid in stores and some exclusions apply. Sale items not excluded. See coupon for complete details.

One coupon is for Canada and US, the other is US only (including P.R.)

Old Navy
See Old Navy promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

old navy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Old Navy Coupons:
    ONSAVENOW
    25% off any order (expires 8/23/14 8:59pm)
    Restrictions apply.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

can you use this with a Groupon?

From the Groupon FAQs:

Q: Can I combine my Groupon with other offers or specials?

A: No... not unless the Groupon specifically states otherwise.

Isn't Groupon treated like a giftcard? This Q and A seems a little general to me.

for example. clearance items are included with the Groupon.

I've used this with a Groupon in the past no problems.

I have used these F&F coupons with the Groupon's. And you can do multiple transaction using the same coupons and Groupon combo

You can't use a Groupon with "licensed" clothes at Old Navy. If it has a team logo, etc. they will not accept it.

I went to Old Navy tonight. They did not allow me to use both the Groupon and the 30% coupon. I could not use both in one transaction. The cashier claimed that the computer would not let her do it. She seemed like she really wanted it to work, so I believe her. The best she could do was apply $10 of the Groupon to my order and leave me with half-a-Groupon (basically a $10 off $20 coupon) that would expire 12/24. I went back in and used that one separately.

Seafarer said:   I went to Old Navy tonight. They did not allow me to use both the Groupon and the 30% coupon. I could not use both in one transaction. The cashier claimed that the computer would not let her do it. She seemed like she really wanted it to work, so I believe her.
Same exact experience here and I could either use the F&F or the Groupon on some clearance items. I chose not to split it though -- I just took the Groupon back. I'll use it after the F&F expires. It's easy enough to drop $20 on stuff from ON.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014