• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starting at 12:01 a.m. on Thursday morning, mobile retailer LetsTalk is offering the new Nexus flagship phone for just $154.99 with a new two-year contract. The phone will retail for $229.99 and a special $75 coupon available on LetsTalk’s Facebook page — simply visit facebook.com/LetsTalk and click the “Verizon Deals” link in the sidebar to see the coupon — brings the price down to $154.99 with a new contract. Existing subscribers looking to upgrade will pay a $20 premium, bringing the total to $174.99. A link to LetsTalk’s Galaxy Nexus page follows below, and it will go live at 12:01 a.m. Pacific on Thursday.

Am not sure if this has been posted already.

Source

http://www.bgr.com/2011/12/14/verizon-galaxy-nexus-available-for...

Member Summary

Verizon Galaxy Nexus
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer

Verizon coupon page
Thanks blacksburguser
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

Green just for being funny, I needed that!

Squonk (Dec. 16, 2011 @ 7:12p) |

i feel you! i say the same thing about the iPhone 4s relative to her Moment. But I want this bad boy to myself... too mu... (more)

hakujin (Dec. 20, 2011 @ 12:05p) |

But... you are 'straw man', your previous post and continued attention to this thread is further testament.

hakujin (Dec. 20, 2011 @ 12:07p) |

The coupon code is "$75VZN" without the quotes
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Man, waking up at 2am, I wonder if I can keep the unlimited data though

jfe said:   Man, waking up at 2am, I wonder if I can keep the unlimited data though

yes you can.

Also if anyone has a upgrade available you not gonna use and want some extra cash if you take advantage of this deal I will give you $500 for the Nexus

longshot94 said:   jfe said:   Man, waking up at 2am, I wonder if I can keep the unlimited data though

yes you can.

You can if you buy the phone directly from Verizon. If you buy from a 3rd party vendor, they may have additional restrictions on upgrades.

It looks like you can keep unlimited data, but I couldn't figure a way to keep my $5 text plan through LetsTalk or Amazon. Doesn't seem possible.

I don't mean to TC your post, OP,
but, Verizon package is TOO expensive, I am switching to PagePlus as soon as my contract is over with Verizon.
4 line(family package), 2 with unlimited data package with additional $10 each line (i think) for text message, insurance, bla bla bla.
It's little over $230 a month........arrrrrg.
I really enjoyed free phone every 2 year from air touch for last 15 yrs.
But now days you got to buy new (decent) phone for around $200 WITH 2 yr contract.

Recently, friend switched his Droid2 to $30 package with PagePlus from Verizon.
1200 min, unlimited txt, 120mb data, he said if you got WiFi at home and work, you don't really need unlimited data paackage from Verizon.
I am really looking forward to get out of Verizon contract....

Great price on a great phone. I just hate that operators have much more control in what gets done here. Go0gle should have had much more spine in dealing with VZ, just my 2 cents.

Love my GSM version and all of the $750 I paid for it.

This phone will sell like hotcakes on a subsided price. I just couldn't want indefinitely for a subsidized GSM version...

4.5" is too large for me as a phone.

The coupon code is "$75VZN" w/o quotes

What are people's thoughts - is this a teaser that they won't have any in stock or will they have them if I try and get it at 7am EST

longshot94 said:   jfe said:   Man, waking up at 2am, I wonder if I can keep the unlimited data though

yes you can.

Thanks Obama!

"4.5" is too large for me as a phone".

I think so.

I have an employee discount plus a $20 disc on my data. Can you upgrade to this without affecting the plan?

I went through a mock drill with the Moto Razr and couldn't find a way to just purchase the phone (on contract) and keep my current plan. Someone have the steps on how to do that?

edit: If it matters I'm using Alltel's Friends and Family Unlimited plan on Verizon (grandfathered in with unlimited data)

Camera looks pretty weak....just sayin.....

so i've been holding out to "officially" be out of contract with verizon which I now am. I'm also under the unlimited plan as of now and someone at verizon said so long as you dont downgrade to a non=smartphone your ok.

Should I do a "new" contract or an "upgrade" I know asking here is a crap shoot, but anyone else gone through this.

Old Droid gen1 is slow and its time to move out to something quicker.

Anyone know when its coming out for ATT?

opathal said:   I have an employee discount plus a $20 disc on my data. Can you upgrade to this without affecting the plan?

I have an employee package as well, but I added it retroactively to my plan. I would suspect you can add it through your work.

samshen01 said:   "4.5" is too large for me as a phone".

I think so.

Depends on how big your thumb and hand is. I wear XXL gloves, but my thumb isn't long enough to let me get around a screen that big while holding the phone in the same hand. I've got no desire to have to use both hands to use my phone.

I suspect screen size is more marketing than functionality. With the DPI that's possible on small screens, it's not about pixels being too large. It may have something to do with the size of other components, I suppose. If you've got to have a larger battery to support today's LTE chips, you've got to have a larger case. A large case and a small screen doesn't solve the one-handed usability problem, so why not expand the screen if you need a large case? I imagine that balance is a difficult thing to achieve between the hardware engineers and the UI/ergonomics folks. They're all probably anxious to get the next generation of LTE chipsets, while the marketeers are painting themselves into a corner on screen size. It's hard to go backwards to a smaller size, even if that's what works best.

utopiangnish said:   Anyone know when its coming out for ATT?

Maybe never?

truelies said:   4.5" is too large for me as a phone.

4.5 is the size of the screen, not the size of the phone. How do the dimensions of the phone compare to other phones you are considering?

Just an FYI, Amazon has it for $199, Verizon of course...

Backordered 8-9 days...

amazon link

Squonk said:   Just an FYI, Amazon has it for $199, Verizon of course...

Backordered 8-9 days...

amazon link

$250 for upgrades

is Wirefly 35$ extra thru fw?

Amazing, Thx for sharing

12:01am now and no Galaxy Nexus

hard2hold said:   Camera looks pretty weak....just sayin.....

Why do you say that?

Anyone get the coupon to work? I am seeing a $299.99 + $60.22 tax for a Verizon upgrade at LetsTalk.com

Galaxy Nexus is live and in stock!! My total came to $195 after the coupon.

It looks like you need to sign up for an unlimited texting plan to get the $229 before coupon price. I'll be sticking with my Amazon order.

Coupon worked for me, $175 at checkout and free overnight shipping! Nice post, OP

same here. 174.99 at checkout w/free overnight. just waiting on carrier approval....

mrpeepers74 said:   so i've been holding out to "officially" be out of contract with verizon which I now am. I'm also under the unlimited plan as of now and someone at verizon said so long as you dont downgrade to a non=smartphone your ok.

Should I do a "new" contract or an "upgrade" I know asking here is a crap shoot, but anyone else gone through this.

I recommend upgrade. I think you would lose your unlimited if you choose "new" IMO

mikepines said:   mrpeepers74 said:   so i've been holding out to "officially" be out of contract with verizon which I now am. I'm also under the unlimited plan as of now and someone at verizon said so long as you dont downgrade to a non=smartphone your ok.

I recommend upgrade. I think you would lose your unlimited if you choose "new" IMO

I had to upgrade no option to keep it otherwise.

Is coupon dead?

Coupon has to be typed as $75VZN, still working

"If you do not currently have a Verizon Wireless data feature, your current data feature is no longer supported by Verizon Wireless, or your current data feature is not compatible with the new phone you have selected, we will automatically provision the 2GB Data Package for $30.00/month on your line of service."

I am going to pick the option to keep my existing data plan, but I'm worried about the 'your current data feature is no longer supported' line and loosing my unlimited data since Verizon technically no longer offers this. Do you think we'll still be grandfathered in? Otherwise, I will pay the extra $100 and go to the Verizon store.

Skipping 35 Messages...
slickdeal45 said:   johnny98 said:   That's the ifanboi review. Reviews in the mainstream media are generally excellent.

Anyone who says anything negative or less than glowing must be a shill for Apple.

But... you are 'straw man', your previous post and continued attention to this thread is further testament.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014