• 11617 18 1920
  • Page
  • Text Only
Things that my wife loves..

I really like-INDIA HICKS ISLAND NIGHT SMOOTH BODY LOTION.
It keeps my skin smooth and well moisturized. It is relatively cheaper than a lot of brand products.
Good value for the money.

Shiv.

I really like-INDIA HICKS ISLAND NIGHT SMOOTH BODY LOTION.
It keeps my skin smooth and well moisturized. It is relatively cheaper than a lot of brand products.
Good value for the money.

Shiv.

Great way to advertise an unknown shop!

Great way to advertise an unknown shop!

the robe!

NOL LIMITED EDITION FRAGRANCED CANDLE

Jojoba Oil Conditiong Bath & Massage Oil...takes the stress out...

I WANT EVERY THING THey ARE ALL GREAT

love the bar soap

I love the Gardeners Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy. I've had the hand cream in the brown tube and love it! I also love their packaging- like mini works of art!!

Love anything soap!

Spider Lily Bath Salt would be my GF's gift from Santa

robe

Something nice for my wife.

Shave cream

Evelyn Rose Jewelry Gift Box

Wisteria Eau De Toillette

The hand lotions.

we loved their Nantucket Briar

Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy

INDIA HICKS ISLAND LIVING HAT BOX

Lavender Fix for Hands

lotions smell good

HAND CARE CADDY

Hmmm so hard to single out my favs! English Marmalade? Lemon curd? Apple chutney? I'd say Rosewater hand care because it reminds me of my Grandma who was a true English rose

lotion

Bath gels!

My favorite is the Evelyn Rose fragrance. I ran out of the Evelyn Rose eau de toilette, so if I don't get any more for Christmas, I plan to use some of my Christmas money to purchase some more - hopefully they will still have the 8% Cash Back through Fat Wallet. I also plan to sign up for their Platinum Rewards program. Perhaps I can get an additional discount that way.

lotions

And all the edible stuff like - goat milk, jojoba , avacado, almond
and poetry like,"...But even those who have never touched a trowel adore using our Gardeners shea butter ..."

their hand therapy stuff is the best in the market!!!..

The Citron, Honey & Coriander skin indulging body souffle

lotions

Age Defying Hand remedy

I have been using Citron, Honey & Coriander Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy everyday for the past year! It's great!

Lavender
60-Second Fix for Hands

lotions and robe

My wife loves the lotions..............

Oh wow, working the farm with goats, chickens.. my hands take a beating...LOVE the hand therapy! And need it sooo bad LOL

Love the gardenia smelling products

Great bath soap for the wifey!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014