• 1161718 19 20
  • Page
  • Text Only
lotions

Love the Hand Therapy Products

I do a lot of traveling so this comes in handy http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com/eng/products/bath-body/travel-siz...

La Source 60 Second Fix for Hands makes a great gift! The La Source foot products are good as well. I have gotten and been given Crabtree & Evelyn products from that line. I'd be curious to try the Lavender 60 Second Fix! May have to go check that out.

La Source
Effervescent Sea Foam Foot Soak

the robes

robes

Nantucket Briar

I love the Citron scented shower gel and body scrub!

Iris Jewelry Box Gift

Manicure Set - Dark Chocolate

The foot warming lotion looks nice to me!! or the 60 second kit for my poor tired feet!

the robe!

I had some of their shampoo and liked it..

SANDALWOOD MOISTURIZING SOAP

ROBE

the robe

The purple robe!

I would love to win this...that would make my shopping easier........I do like the 60 second hand fix! THanks!!!!

hand lotions are the best.

I love the hand therapy but this gift would be perfect for my grandmother who is going into an in patient physical therapy rehab after Christmas.

Fragrances and lotions

any item,but want the fine foods chocolate limes

Summer Hill Essentials and Vanity Case

Love everything Crabtree & Evelyn!!!

Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed Bath & Shower Gel

rosewater hand lotion

I've never tried a Crabtree & Evelyn product, but winning this giveaway would give me a chance to sample many of their offerings.

Gardeners hand therapy

lotions

Oh, you must try the "POMEGRANATE, ARGAN & GRAPESEED SKIN SMOOTHING BODY SCRUB" if you want soft, silky skin afterwards. Exfoliating is key to getting rid of dead skin to uncover soft, silky skin!

My girlfriend would love a new robe!

Robe

nice robe for these cold winter days

Lavender Fragrance Diffuser for my gf

The Iris Jewelry Box Gift is awesome!

I always need lotion for my skin.

lotions

Jojoba bath oil.

the robe

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014