• 1 234520
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Congratulations to member: muvvaavinash! Enjoy your gift basket!

Welcome to FatWallet Holiday Giveaways!

Who feels like they need a little pampering after all this Holiday craziness? Me, me, me!!!

Crabtree & Evelyn comes to the rescue of one lucky winner with this amazing gift bag of personal pampering products you're going to absolutely love.

Go ahead and enter, then schedule some much earned and much deserved time for you!

Enter to the Crabtree & Evelyn $400 Gift Basket Giveaway!

18-Piece Luxury Weekender Collection

Includes Travel Bag, Fleece Robe, plus 16 Signature Crabtree & Evelyn Products.
  • Paisley Overnight Bag
  • Purple Paisley Robe (size M/L)
  • La Source® Foot Remedy (100g)
  • La Source® Body Mist (120mL)
  • La Source® Hand Wash (250mL)
  • La Source® Antibacterial Hand Gel (50mL)
  • Citron Body Lotion (250mL)
  • Citron Shower Gel (250mL)
  • Citron Body Lotion (50mL)
  • Citron Hand Therapy (25g)
  • Citron Antibacterial Hand Gel (50mL)
  • Citron Crème & Honey Lip Butter (14g)
  • Pomegranate Hand Therapy (250g)
  • Pomegranate Body Cream (225g)
  • Pomegranate Mini Soap (40g)
  • Pomegranate Hand Therapy (25mL)
  • Pomegranate Bath & Shower Gel (50mL)

To Enter the Crabtree & Evelyn Giveaway

There are two ways to enter the Crabtree & Evelyn Giveaway but please be aware that only ONE entry will be counted, even if you enter in both places.

Option 1: Head over to our Facebook page. This offer is exclusive to our FatWallet friends and members, so if you don't already like our page, please click the like button to view the giveaway form. Enter your information into the form on the Giveaway tab to enter.

Option 2:
    1. Sign up or Sign in to FatWallet.
    2. Then visit the Crabtree & Evelyn website
    3. Reply to this topic telling us what your favorite Crabtree & Evelyn products are for a chance to win! And...if you are enticed to do a little shopping for you while you're there, Crabtree & Evelyn 8% cash back!

Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between December 19, 11:30 a.m. CST, and December 22, 11:30 a.m. CST. Limit one entry per eligible individual.

Additional replies welcome but will not improve your odds of winning. One lucky winner will be chosen randomly to receive the Crabtree & Evelyn 18-Piece Luxury Weekender Collection. Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway.

Please remember to check back soon after the end of this promotion. Winning member will be notified by PM (private message) and listed at the top of this thread upon confirmation.

We'll be doing a new giveaway every three days for those of you in forums and for our friends on Facebook!

Like us on Facebook for notification of upcoming giveaways!

Good luck & have fun!

:) Heather

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The hand washes.

cooljw (Dec. 22, 2011 @ 11:05a) |

I love perfumes and lotions! This would be an amazing addition to my collection!

holleyberry84 (Dec. 22, 2011 @ 11:12a) |

The Smoky Amber Large Poured Candle looks good to me!!!

saved2serve (Dec. 22, 2011 @ 11:16a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The lotions, oh yes, the lotions.

Stuffs my wife likes.

Lavender Fragrance Diffuser for my gf

Wife wants a new robe...

I love everything at Crabtree & Evelyn, but my favorite is Nantucket Briar!

Smoky Amber Fragranced Botanicals and Gardeners A Gift from the Earth giftset

I've honestly never gotten anything from Crabtree & Evelyn, so this gift basket would be a great introduction!

Lavender
60-Second Fix for Hands

Love the robe!

lotion

the pomegranit items

Citron, Honey & Coriander Age Defying Hand Remedy

the robe!

Wife loves the lotions.

the robe!

anything lavender

I like La Source Traveller Set.

Fragrances

Lotions,a rope will do.

Floral Tumbler

West Indian Lime Cologne

My GF loves this stuff. She was introduced to this once when we stayed in a fancy hotel. She loves all their products.

Wisteria Eau De Toillette

The lemon verbena smelling stuff

My fave is the Nomad Calming Shaving Cream!

lotions

I Love all the Gardeners stuff! Especially the Age Defying Hand remedy!

lotions

Whatever my wife likes.

The Gardener's line

I have not been able to decide on oneitem as everything is sood on teh website. It will be the best new year gift I can gift to my wife. Hope I get it

I think my wife would like
Jojoba Oil
Conditioning Bath & Massage Oil

Robe

The Robe

Floral Tumbler

Fantastic products!

The perfect gift for my gf. She likes all the smaller sizes so she can try everything.

Love the lotions

Skipping 756 Messages...
The Smoky Amber Large Poured Candle looks good to me!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.