• 14 5 67885
  • Page
  • Text Only
Definitely "2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets", because the family members can share.

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

Two of the hottest ereaders on the market and we can win them

Thanks for all you do for us, FW!

I think the Think Geek gift cards would've been the best giveaway for me to have won - lots of gifts for people that way - either just giving the gift cards or giving gifts from Think Geek.

Thanks for the chance to win!

All are great giveaways however this one here is the best for me now "FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets"

I need to get ip security cameras for my new born son's room and 2 year olds room so a kinda fire will work great for wifi monitoring!!!

PLEASE SANTA FATWALLET!

"FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets", oh my!

I didn't win the others, so this is my current favorite.

The HP dm1z Pavillion Laptop & Printer because it would have been great to replace my 11 year old computer.

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

4 winners
very nice and popular gifts
not age or gender specific

Hooray for FatWallet!

My favorite giveaway was the ThinkGeek gift cards. I LOVE their Wi-Fi finder T-shirt!

Thanks, FatWallet!

Because I will win one of them!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because of Hope...because I still can Hope.

Because who doesn't like fatwallet? ...and i can use a kindle fire

4 winners? 2 of the hottest tablets on the market? What could possibly beat that! Me winning, that's what!

It got to be this Kindle one since I did not win any of the earlier give away

my favorite give away is this current give away!FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets. I cant believe I didnt know about the other give aways !

I appreciate all the give-aways but the fire & nook are my favorite! Thanks Fat Wallet for saving me so much money this holiday season!
Merry Christmas!!

2 kindle fires and 2 nook tablets because I've wanted a Fire but couldn't justify spending the $200. Hope i win!

By far the best!
Fat Wallet's, 2 Kindle Fires &2 Nook Tablets!

Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's - cause i like to watch!

Hooray for FatWallet!

Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's because who can't use more TV's in their house!

Rew

Definitely this one. Been on the fence about getting one of these for a while and the decision is much easier if i don't have to make it.

favorite FatWallet Holiday giveaway this season HP Envy.....a no brainer.

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets.

Reason: I always wanted a tablet! Please please please choose me. It will make a 100000% perfect gift for me!

Love the giveaways. I think, 2 nooks and 2 kindle fire is the best one this year. Both are really cool products.

FYI, I've been a good kid all this year

because everyone needs a tablet

Hooray for FatWallet!

My fav: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets
because I have 4 chances to win and these prizes are phat!

HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop.
I like computers

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets. I love to read.

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets.
Because I want to share them with my husband!

cause I never win anything

This is the best!
Fat Wallet-2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets!
Best wishes to all FWers

My Jewelry Box, I love jewelry.

My favorite giveaway is the FatWallet 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets.

Because I have four chances to win something I do want, and I didn't need the other giveaways.

Thanks

"2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets" because there is still a chance that I am one of the winners!

Hard to choose, the best is the "2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets"..

for all the giveaways, I like HP Envy 14 Beats Laptop the most, they are the right size for me, and I want one.
but, all the giveaways are awesome, you guys are awesome as well, for now, I hope I would win the last giveaway for I haven't won any one of them yet.

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets, the best gift!

Because I feel sure I'm this close to winning!

Thanksgiving 12 hour giveaway

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 14 5 67885
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014