• 181 82 838485
  • Page
  • Text Only
Fatwallet holiday giveaway : 2 nook tablets & 2 kindle fires rocks! I don't mind winning any of thoses. Cheers Fatwallet, Thanks for looking out!

the HP envy giveaway, though i'm still waiting for my "winner" notification.

My favorite is:
Lenovo: Thanksgiving 12 hour giveaway

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets
Because I could really use these to study.

Nothing more relaxing than sitting in a comfy chair in the reading NOOK next to the FIRE to catch up on the latest thriller.

HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop was a great one because its a great system and allow me the chance to see other HP products that I didn't know about. I purchased a HP computer for my wife after visiting their website.

The "Lenovo: Thanksgiving 12 hour giveaway" was my favorite giveaway. I was glued to the site trying to win and there were 12 opportunities to win!

Because this is the only giveaway I entered. Thanks!

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets
Books are underrated!

Liked most all of the giveaways but think the nooks are the best, especially the kindle fire which has gotten very good reviews and I had been looking for one for my mother for x-mas and never ended up getting it!!!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because I'm thinking of buying them...

The best giveaway: this one for 2 Nook Tablets & 2 Kindle Fire. Awesome! Tablets are the wave of the future.

Happy Holidays; Good Luck to All, and TY Fatwallet!

Need one tablet

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets.. because my wife really wants one!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets; cuz I'm too cheap to buy one!

Me.

My favorite Fat Wallet giveaway is the Nook Tablets or Kindle Fire. I have wanted a Nook before they were actually released at BN, I compared them to the Cruz, Kobo, Pandigital, but I haven't been able to get one for myself yet. I love the capabilites and the ereader link to BN. I love all cool techie gadgets and this is one of the coolest. Thank you!!

This giveaway is my favorite!

2 kindle fires and 2 nook tablets because i'd like to have one.

The Grande Finale: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets.

Simply because I had been planning on buying one or the other of these in the near future, so it's great to have a chance to get one for free.

I would love to win a Kindle or Nook because I gave a Nook Color to my mom and a Kindle Fire to my girfriend and am now too broke to get either one for me!!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because I need one and going to win.

This has to be one of the best giveaways...reading is soooo much better than just watching TV. I've been wanting one of these since they came out...and here you are giving 2 of each of them away! Please, if you're still watching Santa...I've been good...really good this year...and I never ask for much...this would be so great..and you know how much I love to read..

I like this one the best - sharing with friends and family is the way to go!!!

Aw what the heck...this giveaway is my favorite just because I love the holiday season. If I don't win then someone on this board will and I think that's pretty cool.

The FatWallet Great Giveaway...2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets!!

My favorite giveaway is 2 fire kindles and 2 tablets.

My favorite is the 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets giveaway. Both cool and practical. What a great way to top off Christmas.

Kindle Fire and Nook Color - I still have a chance to win and never won anything (yet) at FW.
Thanks for this great opportunity!

I've been wanting to try the Fire!

Two 40" Samsung HDTV's, because I don't own a TV.
Maybe there's a slim chance I'll win one of these tablet.

As a techie, these interest me the most!

Two 40" Samsung HDTV's because I could have a big monitor

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets, because I seriously need it to educate my family....

Because our family could really use these to read and learn.

Because I love to read and have a chance at winning!

My favorite is this one. i am hopeful and have a fair chance. Happy Holidays

This contestis awesome.

THis is my favorite! 4 chances to win instead of one or two. Happy Holidays, Fatwallet!

This is definitely my favorite giveaway of the year. I didn't win the Mega Millions this week, so fingers crossed for this one!

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 181 82 838485
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014