• 18182 83 8485
  • Page
  • Text Only
HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop by far!

My favorite Fatwallet Holiday Giveaway is HP Envy 14" laptop since my Dell laptop was broken last week. I'm using my wife's desktop

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets give away because these are items I could really get a lot of use from.

Happy Holidays everyone and looking forward to an even better deal year in 2012.

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because I am wishing to win this one.

My Favorite giveaways this season were the HP Laptop deals and this Kindle giveaway.

2 kindle fires and 2 nook tablets
because i really need one.

My favorite FatWallet Holiday giveaway would have to be the Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's. Didn't win, but would have loved to have a flat screen in the bedroom. Heck, nothing else happening in there anyway. Maybe if i win this one, I'll be able to read or go online to www.fatwallet.com in the bedroom.

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

Please let me win kindle fire

Nook or kindle

HP: dm1z Pavillion Laptop & Printer

I need some hardware to start my new business in 2012.

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets so I can give my kids what they really wanted for xmas

I like the tablet giveaway the best because books are currently taking over our house...my children would LOVE to have an easy way to access all of them...and play games too!! Fingers and toes are crossed!!

I can't pick just one, they're all stellar!!!

The only one for which I still have a chance...

Definitely the 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets... either of them would be a great gift for myself! I spent enough in everyone else!

Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's

We need to replace two TVs: One in the family room and one in our bedroom

My favorite giveaway so far this year has been the FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets. I am a new member and i think its a great idea to give out some of the hottest gadgets out there. The fire Kindle is a very strong ipad competitor and the nook has an amazing 1,024x600-pixel resolution. I am a fan of both. I would love to win this! please pick me!! thank you!

How is the winner picked? Is it random?

Been looking to get a tablet for a while but never could decide on which one.

Pavillion Laptop & Printer.
It would be nice to have a newer laptop to replace the old monster I now own.
Thank you fat wallet!

All of them because each one gives me a chance to win something. Not to mention a company that likes to give away merchendise to their awesome customers!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets, since most of my leisure computing these days takes place on tablets, and the IPS screens are easy on the eyes. As someone mentioned, the slight increase in odds doesn't hurt either.

The HP Envy is a close second, though.

My Jewelry Box b/c a girl can never have too much jewelry.

my favorite givaway is the "2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets" givaway. I really need a tablet!

"2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets" no doubt is my fav, because i would like to get my hands on Kindle Fire, great specs and features.

The Kindle giveaway is the best one! Everyone needs a good book reader.

gotta love the "FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets" giveaway. the tablet is such a hot item right now. maybe something will come along to displace it, but right now it's hotter than the netbook

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets. I can take them anywhere I go!

The laptop giveaway was my favorite! I need a new one bad for me & my kids!

The 2 Kindle Fires and 2 Nook Tablets were the BEST giveaway!
They're just so hot right now and perfect for traveling.

Thanks for the giveaways... this place rocks. Happy New Year everyone!!!

-Chad

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets = 4 chances for me to win!!

Fav FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets.. what else we need..
Fingers crossed lets see who is the one.

kindle fires or nook tablet, so i can read wherever i go.

HP Envy laptop, thanks,

hope i will win! did not get any tech stuff for Christmas...

thanks fatwallet!

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 18182 83 8485
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014