• 1818283 84 85
  • Page
  • Text Only
The Kindle & Nook giveaways since they'd be so much better than reading on my phone!

Oh man, so hard to choose but it would have to be one of the laptop giveaways...probably the HP Envy cuz it is just too cool and looks great. I need a laptop! But these tablets are good, too.

My Jewelry Box: Bracelet, Diamond Earrings, and 2 Necklaces
Because I can't get enough jewelry

All the give aways are great... My mother always told me not to look a gift horse in the mouth!

I feel the kindle and nook would be beneficial to me.. I would love to be able to take either to school to share with my class since I am an elementary teacher!
Thanks for all your help, I enjoy Fatwallet shopping!
Have a great new year....

I would have to go with the Kindle or Nook so that I can make myself start reading books again

Kindle fire !

id say the evelyn gift set.
my wife would have been in heaven

My favorite was the Samsung HDTVs from Paul's TV. I would have loved a new tv to replace the one the baby knocked down. Oh man.

Happy holidays... HP envy laptop

Definitely the bow flex for couples fit couples get to enjoy each other longer!

This one is my favorite because I'd like to win this please!!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook tablets bc portable tablets are so convenient and fun

Kindle and nook because I have always wanted an e-reader!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

Just to win something is cool

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because they are the most useful items offered in my opinion

My favorite give away is this one because im totally going to win and tablets are awesome

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because who wouldn't want a free tablet?

They are all great, would be greater if I could win something

because YOU guys are giving it away...and you said you loved us
We love you too

this would be the best

good luck to all, but i hope i win.

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires and 2 Nook Tablets

Been wanting a fire, have a nook color and love it so either would be great!

Love reading, so a Kindle Fire or a Nook would be great!

This is the best giveaway! Tablets rule!

with the popularity of tablets these days, this has to be the best giveaway since you everyone wants one and you can do so much with them.

My fav is thiks one because my phone browser is baaaadddd and id love a tablet very much

I love all giveaway in this holiday, but I didn't have the good luck to win, I hope I can win one, if I don't win, congratulation to the luck one!

The Kindle and Nook giveaway is the best one of the season. I haven't even bothered entering any of the other ones. I have been looking at purchasing a Kindle, so this would be great and save me some dough.

My favorite giveaway was “Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's”, because who doesn’t like twins ?

This nook tablet and kindle fire giveaway is definitely my favorite, because thus old nook color is starting to feel pretty slow .

The free Kindle Fire and Nook giveaway is BY FAR the giveaway of the month/season/year.

These are THE items for the 2011 holiday season, and you aren't just discounting them, you are GIVING them away!

It doesn't get better than that, friends.

Thanks for all you do, and lookin forward to some great tips in the new year! Happy 2012 to you and yours!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets. More chances to win.

Favorite FatWallet Holiday giveaway this season was Lenovo 12 hour Thanksgiving giveaway because it gave someone a new reason to be thankful!

Easy! The 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets giveaway is my fav (and the Fire is my fav for this giveaway.) Anything to support FW!!!

The Kindle Fires and the Nooks because I love to read and so do my friends and family. I'm dying to get a Kindle Fire and would be happy to have have 3 other gifts to share!

This giveaway is by far my favorite! I had to buy a Kindle Fire for my mother-in-law and I so badly wanted one myself. I hoped I'd get one but never did. Here's my shot!!!

My favorite giveaway is:
2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets
because I am going to win!

Obviously.. 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets.. I can browse for deals and read as well.

I liked the Paul's TV Giveaway...

40" flatscreen would have been extremely cool for my entertainment center. Bigger is always better.

I'm looking for good deal on tablet, here comes fatwallet!

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 1818283 84 85
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014