• 1 2 34585
  • Page
  • Text Only
2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because I really want a new tablet.

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

HP Envy giveaway! My 3-year old laptop is showing signs of strain under Windows 7 and its time for an upgrade to the latest Intel processor.

However, this Nook/Kindle giveaway is coming in at a very close second! I still do most of my reading on paper, and its getting a lot of stares from people on the subway using their tablets. Time to roll with the young crowd!

Haha so many people posted but only 3 gave it green so far.

Wow!!

Gotta love the giveaways...and the deals I have gotten using the boards!
I would love to win a nook!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets
Kinda sick of carring 100 books around (if I have that many).

The HTC giveaway - perhaps HTC smartphones are going to be really valuable if banned in the USA next year.

Nook & Kindle because its grand and its the finale.

obvious FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets
because i'm considering one of them.

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets. . .because I can't think of a better gift for this Geek Queen!

Because it is Christmas

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets b/c I still have a chance to win one of these!

Favorite: Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's
I needed it, though I didn't get it.
C'mon, gotta win the last giveaway!

The HP Envy 14 Beats Laptop b.ecause that's the laptop I wanted

Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's because you can never have enough tv's to watch all the sports games at the same time.

Samsung 40" tv. Why? Because everyone needs an extra TV.

this one - nook and fire
more chances to win and another method to surf over to FWF!

The dm1z Pavillion Laptop & Printer because it is all of your computing needs in one giveaway

Reason 1: It's from Fatwallet
Reason 2: Tablets for the whole family.

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

No one can have enough tablets

My favorite giveaway was the HP: dm1z Pavillion Laptop & Printer
Why? Because I didn't win, as I never do in these things. Had I won, then the universe would surely collapse upon itself, voiding all life, matter and energy. Come t think of it, you all should thank me for not winning.

2 kindle fires/2 nook tablets is my favorite because it's the first one I entered, and the only one I have a chance of winning! (and, I can't decide which to buy, so winning would take the decision out of my hands!)

Kindle Fires & Nook Tablets

I like tablet gadgets, which are versatile in many ways.

Do we have to answer this?

My favorite giveaway is this one, but only if i win! (and in that case it would be because I won...)

<double post...deleteme>

My favorite and last chance to win.

My fav is this one cause I'd love to try reading from a kindle or notebook and laern about all the other cool things you can do with it!

Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's

Favorite giveaway: Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's

Can't have too many TV's. (Also time to upgrade the older std def analog units)

Thanks again [as always] FW

HP Envy 14 Beats Laptop, as I would have the most use for this.

HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop or

although ... any would have been great!!!

My favorite is the one i win. Maybe this one.

In keeping with the best present being the present, my vote goes to the 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets...and to Fatwallet for all your good work.

I would choose the Envy as it is something I would actually not be able to go out and buy but would love to have.

Followed by the kindle fire and nook giveaway today! Thanks for spreading the cheer!

I love you guys!!! All the giveaways were superb!! I'm going with the 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets!!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because unlike the others, I still have a chance to win this one.

I love fat walley

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 1 2 34585
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014