• 1 234585
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*Congratulations to our winners: rescobedo2, Corybuc, demsd, raceoil! Enjoy your tablets!

Thanks to all of you who participated!

Happy New Year!

:) Heather

Welcome to FatWallet Holiday Giveaways!

The FatWallet Holiday giveaway fun is not over yet! It's time for the FatWallet Grand Finale...

Because we love you--our members--so much and we have such a blast spoiling you silly with giveaway goodness, we've decided to give away 2 Kindle Fires and 2 Nook Tablets to 4 lucky winners!

That's a value of $896!

Let me hear your cheer! :) Hooray for FatWallet!

The FatWallet Grand Finale Holiday Giveaway!

The Skinny on The Nook Tablets

• Barnes & Noble's fastest, lightest tablet with the best entertainment displayed in stunning VividView™
    • Movies, TV shows and music from the top names—Netflix, Hulu Plus™, Pandora® & more
    • World's most advanced VividView™ 7" Touchscreen
    • Over 2.5 million books, magazines, comics & kids' books
    • Lightning fast Email, Web & smooth streaming video
    • Thousands of must-have apps like Angry Birds and Epicurious
    • Extra-long battery life—yet ultra-light and thin
    • Always free NOOK support in-store (Specs quoted from their website)

The phat Kindle Fire

• Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
    • 19 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
    • Thousands of popular apps and games, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and more
    • Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
    • Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
    • Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle - same as an iPad
    • Fast, powerful dual-core processor
    • Favorite children's books, graphic novels, and magazines in rich color (Specs quoted from their website)

To Enter the FatWallet Grand Finale Holiday Giveaway

There are two ways to enter the FatWallet Giveaway but please be aware that only ONE entry will be counted, even if you enter in both places.

Option 1: Head over to our Facebook page. This offer is exclusive to our FatWallet friends and members, so if you don't already like our page, please click the like button to view the giveaway form. Enter your information into the form on the Giveaway tab to enter.

Option 2:
    1. Sign up or Sign in to FatWallet.
    2. Reply to this topic telling us what your favorite FatWallet Holiday giveaway this season was, and why. If you need a refresher, I've listed them all below...
      • ThinkGeek: Seven $100 Gift Cards
      • Mixbook: $700 Store Credit
      • Lenovo: Thanksgiving 12 hour giveaway
      • Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's
      • HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop
      • Ed Hardy: For Him & For Her Gift Sets
      • Wirefly: HTC Rhyme with Bluetooth Speakers
      • Bowflex: 3 CoreBody Reformers
      • Ashford: Men's & Women's watches
      • My Jewelry Box: Bracelet, Diamond Earrings, and 2 Necklaces
      • HP: dm1z Pavillion Laptop & Printer
      • Crabtree & Evelyn: 18 Piece Luxury Weekender Gift Set
      • FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between December 22, 11:30 a.m. CST, and December 29, 11:30 a.m. CST. Limit one entry per eligible individual.

Additional replies welcome but will not improve your odds of winning. Four lucky winners will be chosen randomly to receive the either a Kindle Fire or a Nook Tablet. Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway.

Please remember to check back soon after the end of this promotion. Winning member will be notified by PM (private message) and listed at the top of this thread upon confirmation.

The giveaways aren't over! Our sales team is hard at work filling up the month of January with more giveaway love for you!

Like us on Facebook for notification of upcoming giveaways!

Good luck & have fun!

:) Heather

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I liked the Paul's TV Giveaway...

40" flatscreen would have been extremely cool for my entertainment center. Bigger ... (more)

mogulman (Dec. 29, 2011 @ 11:25a) |

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

I'm looking for good deal on tablet, here comes fatwallet!

simplespell (Dec. 29, 2011 @ 11:26a) |

I would say either the HP envy or the fire/nook giveaway. Both are very nice prices of new tech.

kdrnrz (Dec. 29, 2011 @ 11:27a) |

Once again FW and company have chosen to abide by the additional legal requirements set out by some states. As a result, the giveaway is closed to residents of Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, New York, and Rhode Island.

Boo! That sucks!
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's

Happy Holidays, FW!!

Because we get FOUR chances to win, not just two! And the prizes are still awesome!

Best giveaway was the HP Envy Laptop

Merry Christmas Fatwallet!

HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because I am going to win this one.

Coolio! Kindle Fire would be awesome... I would have bought this if someone didn't steal my daughters xbox from my porch UPS delivery.... arghhh Why dont they require signatures for such things!?

Edit: Forgot to add "FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets"

Because it's the only one I have a chance to win!

kindle fires or nook tablet, so i can read wherever i go.

I wanted to finally upgrade my 1939 RCA TRK12 TV.....maybe next year.

ThinkGeek: Seven $100 Gift Cards

Because ThinkGeek is awesome.

Because I can take it anywhere.

Kindle and nook because I have a chance!

All were good but the most useful for me this year would have been a laptop.

I feel that they are all equal - it's nice that you share the wealth with our deals not only everyday with us, but with gifts during the holiday season.

Merry Christmas to everyone - I hope all your wishes come tru.

My fav was the HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop - who couldn't use another laptop?

Because I could really use these to study for my certification exams for my job.

HP: dm1z Pavillion Laptop & Printer was my favorite cause it was/is so awesome cool and i would of have loved to win it.

a chance to get it free from Santa (FW).

I love the HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop because I really want a new laptop.

Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's - I like TV

By the way - fix the title, it's FatWallet, not FatWalet

The best giveaway was the HP Envy Laptop

I having to go with this one, the Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet. Both good for geeks...who needs luggage

Nia

Lenovo: Thanksgiving 12 hour giveaway

Quality product that I would love to own.

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

Because this is the one I'll win! I can feel it in my creaky, old bones

can hack and customize them..

Because I need a good laptop...still, since I didn't win!

Hard decision, but gotta go with the HP Envy 14 Beats Laptop. My laptop is outdated [old 800mHz Pentium 3]

Because this is the one I have a chance to win.

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets the most desirable gift of fatwallet giveaways. I want one but have not purchased yet.Maybe I'll win !!!!

Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's. Upgrade the TVs in your bedroom and bathroom, that's awesome.

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets. More chances to win.

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

Because I need a laptop for school.

obviously last one 2 kindle Fires & 2 nook tabs.. cause i didnt win any other ones

All the giveaways are awesome... keep up the good work!

For me personally the best ones are for things I am contemplating purchasing. This holiday season I was in the market for an HDTV and a notebook computer so based on that the best ones were 1) Lenovo: Thanksgiving 12 hour giveaway; 2) Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's; 3) HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop; and 4) HP: dm1z Pavillion Laptop & Printer.

Of course for me this is all like planning I would spend the powerball jackpot because I am the unluckiest b*stard on the planet and never win anything.

Skipping 3321 Messages...
I would say either the HP envy or the fire/nook giveaway. Both are very nice prices of new tech.

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 1 234585
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014