• 12 3 4585
  • Page
  • Text Only
2 samsung TV's, because Samsung makes great panels. Mine is nearly three years old now and it still looks fantastic,

Bowflex. i need to exercise. =)

The Envy was my favorite because I've really wanted one.

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets ... because I missed out on all the others! Also, I think an e-reader would be great for my wife after she has our first (a boy) in a couple months.

HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop - the family needed another laptop.

HP Envy 14. I could have really used it.

This is my favorite because I always wanted one of these. I need my books on the go.

Thank you FW, for everything.. Even for letting me keep my classic look (of the site)

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

Well... Its winter for starters. Makes for a great time to grab a book and read!

FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets, because I love me some tablets!

I like the 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets giveaway because it promotes competition between competing companies, haha.

The 2 kindles and fires by far is the best! Why? Because I want one!

Paul's TV: Two 40" Samsung HDTV's
Need a new tv for the bedroom.

Of course -> FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets
Why? -> Because Kindle Fires are HOT!!! I want one for FREE!!! Nook also great too!!!
Thanks

My Favorite Fatwallet Giveaway is the 2 Kindle Fires and 2 Nook Tablets. There are so many people who have little or nothing and would love to receive one of these as a gift. If I won, I'd give them away. At some point in the distant future, I figure I can purchase something for myself.

That would be awesome to win - I just won't buy myself one right now because I know I don't *NEED* it.

Love all the give aways, the best is Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets
I prefer to get these because that gives me more chances to win and it could be gifted to loved ones if you already have one. (unlike TV)

HP Envy 14 laptop - would have loved to get a new computer!

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets, multiple chances and I don't have a table yet.

Well, our laptop is dying and replacing it with the HP Beats laptop would have been a great solution. A close second would have been the TVs from Paul's TV, since I am still living in the CRT era.

this one was the best 2 kindle fire and 2 nook tablets, can always use an e-reader/tablet.

easy decision 2 nooks & 2 fires, where do I send my shipping information?

FW giveaway for the cool tech toys

My favorite would be the two 40" Samsung HDTVs, but if i win the Nook or Kindle it would be better - because I didn't win the TVs ...

Thanks!

B/c so many options to win & these are superior products

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets
Better odds since there's more prizes

Fave -- FatWallet: 2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets

Because I didn't enter any of the others...

This one!

HP: Envy 14 Beats Laptop

The Bowflex 3 Corebody reformer - The BUNS needs some reshaping. =)

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets is my personal best giveaways.

I'm going to say this one:

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets because these are good and will be FREE..

A kindle fire would be nice

Nook/Fire

I think the best giveaway is the 2 noo
k tablets and 2 kindle fire tablets.

2 Kindle Fires & 2 Nook Tablets - I like this one the best since my wife is wanting one so bad!

My Fave : ThinkGeek: Seven $100 Gift Cards
Why : 7 gift cards = 7 happy people, this giveaway has the most winners

My Jewelry Box: Bracelet, Diamond Earrings, and 2 Necklaces

Because diamonds are pretty!

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 12 3 4585
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10:30PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.