• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Every year Dillards puts all of their clearance to an extra half off on New Year's Day. I called and confirmed it is still going on this year (with my local store) and they open at 6am. This includes designer brands that normally don't go on sale like Coach, Dooney, etc.

Last year I bought a lot of birthday presents and had some left over for this year's Christmas gifts.

Dillard's
Need a Dillard's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

pic
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
some good finds today great finds on christmas stuff green for everyone!

CuBua (Jan. 01, 2012 @ 9:25p) |

What is the Peter Warrick special?

yvettehernandez (Jan. 02, 2012 @ 11:24a) |

Half my order was cancelled - not a great first order from Dillard's

bippie (Jan. 04, 2012 @ 8:11p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great!! Gonna call and see what time my Dillards opens tomorrow. I normally go every year too!! Some great deals to be found!! That is my strategy also-birthday and Christmas gifts... Most of my stores Christmas is picked over, but they have some awesome blankets, scarf and purse deals!!! Thanks Gir!!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea if the Atlanta stores open early, I bought the Sunday paper today and didnt see an ad. Forgot to call before they closed.

steverog said:   Any idea if the Atlanta stores open early, I bought the Sunday paper today and didnt see an ad. Forgot to call before they closed.
Every time I've seen an ad, it's been in the b&w section of the paper issued on New Year's Day. I've never seen it advertised early.

It is on in Tampa

Depends on the store... never seen one open 6 AM in Atlanta though

No Idea when the Dillards open in oklahoma city area, but the wife and I are going thanks for the reminder

CuBua said:   No Idea when the Dillards open in oklahoma city area, but the wife and I are going thanks for the reminder

I think they all open at 10:00am

Actually, the best deals are on the items they stock just for Christmas. They go to 75% - 90% off on 1/1. They lucky can get them online but best to check in store.

ash =o)

If the extra 50% is online, what time does it start? TIA

found the ad in the atlanta paper, stores open here at 10:00 am.

The paper says that the stores open at 10:00 in Atlanta but whenever I called today to check and see I was told that they open at 9:00!

Good deal but I'll wait for the Peter Warrick special.

that site is f*&^'d up. i don't know where the calculations are coming from but it appears as if it's not processing the additional 50% some items correctly. namely the candy.

The deal is alive online now. 22 items for $217 with tax and shipping. Not bad.

"Nifty Turkey Lifter"$3.73, minimum $9.99 elsewhere.
Actually pretty nifty looking, especially since just yesterday I ended up needing to lift my 13 lb. bird out of a roasting pan with my hands....

Text

Lenox Aurora 8" Candlestick Pair

$20.10 Orig:$60.00

PRINTemailTweetShare

Sale ends 01-Jan-2012 or while quantities last.

Price reflects all discounts including any special discounts.

Item #03596636

Add radiance and sparkle to candlelight with these fine non-lead crystal candlesticks, inspired by classic architecture. Offers a dramatic addition to a formal tablesetting. Candles not included. Perfectly packaged in a stain-lined giftbox. 8" Candlesticks.

Mikasa "Parchment" 6" Rose Bowl

$10.05 Orig:$30.00

Text
Sale ends 01-Jan-2012 or while quantities last.

Price reflects all discounts including any special discounts.

Item #03596424

This beautifully engraved glass 6" rose bowl features a graceful scroll design and offers an air of elegance where ever you place it. Coordinates well with other formal dinnerware and stemware to create a formal entertaining statement. Delicate design looks great with any home decor. Giftable as well as functional. Comes in a Mikasa photo giftbox. Hand wash only. Material: glass-soda lime. Dimensions 3.2 x 6"H and Weight 1.45 lbs.

Versace Pour Homme Gift Set

$37.00 Orig:$74.00

Sale ends 01-Jan-2012

SALE

Item #03678051

This enigmatic fragrance for men combines the classic appeal of bergamot, sage, cedar wood, tonka bean and musk with distinguishing notes of geranium, blue hyacinth, neroli and bitter orange leaf. This gift set includes: 3.4-oz. Eau de Toilette Spray
3.4-oz. Hair and Body Shampoo

Nice deal on Kids Christmas outfits!

They have some great buys on shoes.

Some great deals on Harry and David stuff - if you like Moose Munch some of the boxes will give you the lowest price I've seen on this. I stocked up for a super bowl party.

One big frustration - an item I wanted went out of stock rather quickly. I added it to my cart, had my cart adjusted at checkout for some nuts where they no longer had the quantity I wanted, and I hit the final checkout button. The item I wanted most (a purse for my mom's birthday) then went out of stock - apparently seconds before I purchased it. Had to go back throught he credit card entry screen. Oh well, win some/lose some. Still got a lot of good bargains.

Super Green. Just bought a bunch of stuff online. Johnston & Murphy for 50 bucks ??? seriously ridiculous... GREEN for OP... Happy Shopping folks...

Its already on...

anyway to get free shipping?

Snagged an Ugg Dyani Jacket for $208. That's amazing...

other Ugg sweaters at around 65% off.

As someone who has done this for 7 or 8 years, get to your local store, their website can be glitchy AND it's fairly common to get an apology email for several of the hot items. The stock fluctuates because of all of the "Return/Rebuy" people who I find egregious.

ash =o)

anybody got Dillard's coupon code that can be shared? Like free shipping?

Green OP!!! Got most items online this morning. Went to the store later on....."Mad House", still found some great Christmas deals!!

Many items were way cheaper online than in the store. One thing I did find in store however that was not on clearance online was the Le Creuset line in Fennel and purple. All was 40% off, plus an additional 50% off. Online it is full price. Could not find the All Clad in the store that is offered at a clearance price online (darn it).

some good finds today great finds on christmas stuff green for everyone!

What is the Peter Warrick special?

Half my order was cancelled - not a great first order from Dillard's

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014