• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks Divot101
Disclaimer
12/25/11 2/21/12.
In-store printer purchases: Get up to $50 instantly when you recycle any printer in store and purchase a select new inkjet or laser printer for $199 or more, regular price, in the same transaction. No cash or credit back. Not valid on prior purchases. Online printer purchases: Recycle your old printer at any Staples store and receive up to a $50 credit on the credit/debit card you originally used to purchase the eligible printer within 10 days from the date of recycle. Must have proof of online printer purchase during valid dates. Must recycle printer in store by 2/21/12 to receive credit. No cash or credit back. Not valid on prior purchases.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It is still "SELECT" printers over $199.99
Nothing new here.
Been like this since April 2011(or June.. forget which)

How is this hot again ?? This is a deal discussion at best.

anyplace said:   It is still "SELECT" printers over $199.99
Nothing new here.
Been like this since April 2011(or June.. forget which)

title clearly says "MOST" brands and it is NOT ongoing. the latest program run dates just started 12/25.

polishdreamer said:   How is this hot again ?? This is a deal discussion at best.

totally disagree. this deal stacks with a good sale on a shredder or printer which qualifies for the recycle monies. If someone is in the market for a new printer or shredder you can obtain a very good deal after all offers.

MISTERCHEAP said:   polishdreamer said:   How is this hot again ?? This is a deal discussion at best.

totally disagree. this deal stacks with a good sale on a shredder or printer which qualifies for the recycle monies. If someone is in the market for a new printer or shredder you can obtain a very good deal after all offers.

So then where is the deal? All you are showing is the trade in prices, but NO DEALS...

SafetyDance said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   polishdreamer said:   How is this hot again ?? This is a deal discussion at best.

So then where is the deal? All you are showing is the trade in prices, but NO DEALS...

Exactly, I can trade a car in as well to get a deal on a new one. There is no deal here at all, so it's in the wrong forum. The red marks also tell you that they've been invited people to view nothing.

Staples has the worst trade in deals...

First Strapless ad of the New Year?

Thanks MC.. Saved me 50 mullahs on a printer. IF I had not seen this post, i would not have known about the new promotion.

Can't believe the hate for Mr. Cheap.
He is the Prince of Staples, as far as I'm concerned.

Mudshark14 said:   Can't believe the hate for Mr. Cheap.
He is the Prince of Staples, as far as I'm concerned.

red != hate. There is just no deal here.

How can we see which select printers qualify?

Here's the link to Staples:
http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/090315/merch023626/index...

If the printer is $199.99 can we still use a 25 off 75 coupon or will that mess up the trade in minimum requirement of $199.99?

Edit: Do not know why the link won't show up. It kicks you to a different page everytime.

EDIT: Still not working.

I think we all need to remember what Rodney King said: "Can't we all just get along?"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014