Voting History
rated:
Chipotle Chicken & Cheese Footlong for $5 till 1/31/12

Member Summary

Subway
Thanks HappyCamper08
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I told them to put all the veggies and they did. Its not restricted to a few veggies.

mnsweeps (Jan. 05, 2012 @ 9:25a) |

You realize that the sauce is optional, right? You can get whatever you want on your sandwich. The only thing that's n... (more)

ProppaT (Jan. 05, 2012 @ 9:26a) |

I shake the sodium off of mine - well, most of it

smokediverxxx (Jan. 05, 2012 @ 9:36a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$5

$5 footloooooong....

This sub is pretty good too.

Cheese. We don't need more stinking cheese.

This was my favorite sub from a few months back, glad it is making a return for $5. Goes good with the flat bread.

$2 meat ball also is a good deal last month/last year

Quite literally a hot deal...

So is this Chicken (with Cheese) or is there some new "Cheese" sub?? I would loveeee me some cheesy sub

You can get the sub without the chicken and call it a cheese sub if you want. There probably won't be very much chicken on it anyway to begin with.

This deal sounds office! Love subway for lunch!

lionheart4life said:   You can get the sub without the chicken and call it a cheese sub if you want. There probably won't be very much chicken on it anyway to begin with.

or you could get a cheese sub with no cheese.

trying to see if subways around me have it...is it supposed to show up online on subway express?

Is this online or b&m only? Is there a rebate or coupon?? does FW have subway CashBack?!!?

dawizard said:   So is this Chicken (with Cheese) or is there some new "Cheese" sub?? I would loveeee me some cheesy sub

they advertise it cut chicken, green peppers, onions, cheese, and chipotle sauce on flatbread. however, you can get it with any cheese or bread they have. I hold the onions and get olives instead

tajar96 said:   lionheart4life said:   You can get the sub without the chicken and call it a cheese sub if you want. There probably won't be very much chicken on it anyway to begin with.

I can go either way

And next month is FebruANY; all regular footlongs for $5.

Chipotle sauce is smoke flavored mayo. Calories! Jarod, bring back a healthy menu!

SUB said:   tajar96 said:   lionheart4life said:   You can get the sub without the chicken and call it a cheese sub if you want. There probably won't be very much chicken on it anyway to begin with.

I can go either way

so we heard......

I don't know how these giant franchise like subway make people so convinced with their aggressive marketing and make people eat fabricated food. Everything frozen ,thawed, warmed and into Hungary stomachs. I rather pay little more and eat fresh where meat is sliced freshnull

RXC96 said:   dawizard said:   So is this Chicken (with Cheese) or is there some new "Cheese" sub?? I would loveeee me some cheesy sub

they advertise it cut chicken, green peppers, onions, cheese, and chipotle sauce on flatbread. however, you can get it with any cheese or bread they have. I hold the onions and get olives instead

I told them to put all the veggies and they did. Its not restricted to a few veggies.

lexcurat said:   Chipotle sauce is smoke flavored mayo. Calories! Jarod, bring back a healthy menu!

You realize that the sauce is optional, right? You can get whatever you want on your sandwich. The only thing that's not optional is the sodium in the bread/meat.

ProppaT said:   lexcurat said:   Chipotle sauce is smoke flavored mayo. Calories! Jarod, bring back a healthy menu!

You realize that the sauce is optional, right? You can get whatever you want on your sandwich. The only thing that's not optional is the sodium in the bread/meat.

I shake the sodium off of mine - well, most of it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014