• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I am kind of copying jayaramu's Amazon thread for 10% off here, but I think the Kmart / Sears / Land's End deal deserves its own thread.

Chase Freedom card holders can currently get GC's for Land's End at these reduced point rates:
$25/2,000 pts. $50/4,000 pts, $100/8,000 pts

This equals 20% off, and these cards DO work at Sears and Kmart! I actually managed to buy other GC's at Kmart paying with my Land's End GC, but YMMV on that. A shame Kmart doesn't sell WalMart GC's...

Just log into your UltimateRewards account, the discounted price should show up.

So, if that fits your shopping-pattern and you are not planning to hold the cards for too long (because of their recent store closings) this might be a deal for you!

Member Summary

Land's End Gift Cards (2.31kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Can these gift cards be used on Sears.com ?

use your cards fast, since Kmart/Sears isn't doing well...

From Lands' End FAQ:
Where can I use the Lands’ End® Gift Card?
You can use the plastic Gift Card for purchases at LandsEnd.com, with a phone order, and in Lands’ End®, Sears® and Kmart® retail stores. The E-Gift Card may be used the same as a plastic gift card (please present a printed version for purchases at Lands’ End®, Sears®, and Kmart® retail stores). *Sorry, Lands’ End Gift Cards are not valid at Lands’ End Shops at Sears – Canada.

From Sears.com FAQ:
We accept the following Gift Cards: Sears, the new Kmart 16-digit card and Lands' End with PIN number.

This is a pretty decent deal. Thanks OP!

giselmey said:   From Lands' End FAQ:
Where can I use the Lands’ End® Gift Card?
You can use the plastic Gift Card for purchases at LandsEnd.com, with a phone order, and in Lands’ End®, Sears® and Kmart® retail stores. The E-Gift Card may be used the same as a plastic gift card (please present a printed version for purchases at Lands’ End®, Sears®, and Kmart® retail stores). *Sorry, Lands’ End Gift Cards are not valid at Lands’ End Shops at Sears – Canada.

From Sears.com FAQ:
We accept the following Gift Cards: Sears, the new Kmart 16-digit card and Lands' End with PIN number.


I don't think I realized that, but it makes sense. I just verified the print on the back of the card in my wallet. It's a shame I didn't cash out my points on these before buying my Canon 600D early last month. >.<

Good deal, OP. There's a Sears right by my work. 20% off some clearance-priced Land's End clothes and no one will suspect what a cheap skate I am!

Discover Card has the 25 dollar gift Lands End card for a 20 dollar redemption (similar deal).

One might add that the Discover card promotion is superior in that Land's End eCertificates are available and may be immediately used in the mall as opposed to Chase's promotion that requires waiting for a certificate in the USPS mail. Please correct me if Chase Freedom UR do, in fact, offer Land's End eCertificates.

Land's end gc's showing up as $ 25 for 2500 points for me through UR. I'm assuming that this is dead. Can anyone confirm?

hotshottechguy said:   Land's end gc's showing up as $ 25 for 2500 points for me through UR. I'm assuming that this is dead. Can anyone confirm?

mine is showing $25 for 2000 points

drzeyas said:   One might add that the Discover card promotion is superior in that Land's End eCertificates are available and may be immediately used in the mall as opposed to Chase's promotion that requires waiting for a certificate in the USPS mail. Please correct me if Chase Freedom UR do, in fact, offer Land's End eCertificates.
Also this is always the price from discover for LandsEnd. I think the Sears ones are $45 for a $50 so not as good a deal but still usesfull that they are available instantly (just got a LandsEnd one today cuz there was something onsale that my wife wanted )

I don't know if this deal ever died since it was posted, but I got an email this morning from chase with the same info.
So live again, and a bump for a great deal.

BLASK said:   I don't know if this deal ever died since it was posted, but I got an email this morning from chase with the same info.
So live again, and a bump for a great deal.


Yeah, I made a new thread yesterday. I probably should've bumped this one instead. G4U.

IIRC, the e-mail indicates that this promotion ends 4/1.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014