• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Frosty
Disclaimer
It's back again. As noticed in my Nashville, TN area Wendy's today. Previous posts on this topic have had many geographic locations participating (Raleigh-Durham, upstate NY, Michigan, etc). Check your local Wendy's during your next visit.

• Purchase a Frosty key tag for $1 to benefit the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
  • Show your tag every time you order and you'll get one FREE Jr. Frosty per transaction, per visit, per key tag with any purchase through 12/31/2012.

Member Summary

Wendy's
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Valid in the Richmond, VA area. Picked my 2012 one up on Thursday. Here, it goes to the Richmond SPCA though, which I ... (more)

daver234 (Jan. 07, 2012 @ 5:40p) |

How about you read the posts. One poster was talking about using his expired tag. How about you be considerate and shut ... (more)

conqoror (Jan. 07, 2012 @ 7:41p) |

Please let us Californians know when this hits the west coast.

Thanks..

HPM.

hpmaster (Jan. 10, 2012 @ 11:09p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yummy...1 yr of free frosty w/ a purchase for $1 !!!
Yes, I am in...

YMMV for sure, no Wendy's around here (SF bay area) seems to have these

order from the $0.99 menu, get a
frosty to make it semi-meal. yeah!

Got two of these

Just be AWARE.... the frosty you get will be a little dixie cup size. You know ... The little size you use in those bathroom cup dispensers.

STILL a deal in my eyes if you use it at least a couple times
Plus it's supposed to be for charity anyway!

Also in the Metro DC area.

time to visit wendy's
green

Available Lancaster Pa and surrounding.

Awesome, been waiting for this although the lady at my local Wendy's has been kind enough to accept my expired one.

UncleRemus you should be ashamed!
using an expired keytag for the free Frosty!
A new tag is only a damn dollar and the dollar is for charity!!!
Talk about cheap, rude and selfish!!!!

i just got denied with my one from last year, really didn't know when it expired. lady said it would be February before new ones came out. east $1 i spend each year

more info at this link:
http://www.davethomasfoundation.org/how-you-can-help/support-us-at-wendys/

Frosty key tags

Hang it on your key ring and for just $1 you can have a free Jr. Frosty for one year at participating Wendy’s.
Available in select markets across the U.S.

If they don't sell these in my area, I'd be willing to pay someone to buy/mail me one where they do.

hey grende, if they don't sell one in your area wendys',
are you confident wendys' in your area will honor this
promo? otherwise, you'd have to go out of your area to
use this deal, i'd gather.

Sangel said:   Got two of these

Just be AWARE.... the frosty you get will be a little dixie cup size. You know ... The little size you use in those bathroom cup dispensers.

STILL a deal in my eyes if you use it at least a couple times
Plus it's supposed to be for charity anyway!

No problem...just make 3-4 trips. For each trip, you will get 1 dixie cup of frosty. So, it will add up to 3-4 cups. That should be more than enough to trigger my blood sugar level.

Hints: To maximize ROI on your key-tag, just spend $0.99 for each trip.

They're 6 oz frostys.

The regular ones are 12 oz. so these are half sizers.

However, my olde key ring tag said something about southern cal area only.

EDIT
What is written on the back of the new keytags? Any geographical restrictions?

PARTICIPATING GREATER NASHVILLE RESTAURANTS

/EDIT

TIA

HPM

Going to look for one at my local Wendy's

To the people trying to use last years tag, stop being cheap and buy a new tag. This is for charity.

conqoror said:   To the people trying to use last years tag, stop being cheap and buy a new tag. This is for charity.

I might be mistaken but I was under the impression the earlier poster was WAITING for the new tags to become available (ie they would have purchased one if it was possible). Please be a bit more considerate before you rush to judgement. This goes for sollytion as well....

bryany127 said:   hey grende, if they don't sell one in your area wendys',
are you confident wendys' in your area will honor this
promo? otherwise, you'd have to go out of your area to
use this deal, i'd gather.

I'm not grende but I checked at my local Wendys (Franklin, VA) today and the girl said they did not have the tags for sale but that they would honor them from other stores.

No guarantee this is ubiquitous but that apparently is the way it is in this local...

Valid in the Richmond, VA area. Picked my 2012 one up on Thursday. Here, it goes to the Richmond SPCA though, which I am happy with.

7Enigma said:   conqoror said:   To the people trying to use last years tag, stop being cheap and buy a new tag. This is for charity.

I might be mistaken but I was under the impression the earlier poster was WAITING for the new tags to become available (ie they would have purchased one if it was possible). Please be a bit more considerate before you rush to judgement. This goes for sollytion as well....

How about you read the posts. One poster was talking about using his expired tag. How about you be considerate and shut the hell up.

Please let us Californians know when this hits the west coast.

Thanks..

HPM.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.