• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Make sure you ensure the price is still $0.00 before buying as some Kindle titles don't stay free forever. This one was free as of 6:19 am Central Time on 1/10/2012.

Link

List Price $97 (!), user reviews - 10 out of 10 give it a 5 star review, none lower as of this writing.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Book cover (18.28kB)
Thanks stlbluesfan
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Compare reatest Book Of All Time: Personal Transformation Experience to Accomplish Everything on Bucket List at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:

For quite sometime, I thought the greatest book was "Steve Jobs".

great deal!

I was questioning the regular price of this book, since many of the free ones are 99c and are more like research papers than books, HOWEVER, this book is about 4k pages (4,000) with links to online video and audio (one for every week?), the author is introducing a new and great way to use Kindle.

downloaded it

Wow...nice deal...got it!

got it...thanks

Thank you very much!

still free at this time.

GeorgeGarman said:   I was questioning the regular price of this book, since many of the free ones are 99c and are more like research papers than books, HOWEVER, this book is about 4k pages (4,000) with links to online video and audio (one for every week?), the author is introducing a new and great way to use Kindle.

4k ?

I guess I'll just cross that one off the list prematurely (I don't have that much time left).

stlbluesfan said:   user reviews - 10 out of 10 give it a 5 star review, none lower as of this writing.

Obscure e-book authors never receive reviews from shills--never.

CPAESQ said:   downloaded it
How to download?

free is free... but have to chuckle at this self-proclaimed "best selling author" and his infomercial books (and I use that term loosely) that encourage you to... you guessed it... buy some of his other products. BTW, he's got another one listed at $999 (unless of course, you download it free with prime

Great deal but I'm a skeptic. The reviews feel fake. His videos were just posted 2 months ago (at least this first one was). But what the hell do you have to lose? I mean it is the greatest book of all time.

So I now search in Amazon for "$0.00 kindle books" and find many, so opened each in new tab and got them with 1-click

The problem now is, I exhausted all, now how to figure next time when many new ones become available which ones I already have ? If you have the only way seems to try to buy and it shows you already have in library !

Reviews sound suspicious, but free.

Thanks....got it

thanks op...

Thanks OP - still 0.00!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014