FREE 1-Year ShopRunner Membership

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello, I hope you are doing well.

ShopSanity.com is currently offering a FREE 1-year Shoprunner membership when you sign up with them and share your referral link. You can simply "share" your referral link with yourself (e.g. another e-mail address/account) or with someone you know.

Direct Link to Sign Up

About Shoprunner: Shoprunner gives its users unlimited FREE 2-Day Shipping with no minimum order size from the biggest and best stores. Plus, all Shoprunner returns ship free. For more information about Shoprunner, go to http://www.shoprunner.com/about/.

Enjoy!
Vic

Member Summary

free shoprunner membership
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
According to their FB page, the Shoprunner promo is over.

----------------------

quote:

ShopSanity

Thanks again, everyone, ... (more)

collije (Jan. 14, 2012 @ 10:34p) |

Do you have a link to the quote?

idfubar (Jan. 14, 2012 @ 11:40p) |

collije (Jan. 15, 2012 @ 8:09a) |

Terms and Conditions for the FREE Shoprunner Membership
Terms and Conditions for the FREE Shoprunner Membership

1. You must use a Yahoo Mail or Gmail account to sign up for ShopSanity. Why?

2. You qualify for a free one year Shoprunner membership if you sign up for ShopSanity using the special link a friend shares with you or if you share ShopSanity with your friends. Be sure to share with your friends so they can get a free membership too!

3. You will receive a special link with which to claim your Shoprunner membership. This link will be emailed to the account you use to sign up for ShopSanity. If you don’t receive your link after sharing ShopSanity with your friends or after signing up from one of your friends’ shares, please email us to let us know at info@shopsanity.com

4. The signup link we email only works once so don’t share it with your friends. Instead, share ShopSanity with them after logging in to ShopSanity.

5. The promotion will end at the earlier of (a) midnight Pacific Time on February 1, 2012, or (b) when 10,000 free Shoprunner memberships have been claimed.

6. Shoprunner terms and conditions also apply.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice to see you posting here again Mastavic!

Membership is good for free 2 day shipping at Shoes.com.

Have used this service as I got the 1 yr free member ship a couple of months and have saved me on shipping, and products have arrived pretty quick now. Thank You as some of my relatives been wanting to get into this.

is it possible to extend it to 2 years if you already signed up?

protrek said:   is it possible to extend it to 2 years if you already signed up?

was wondering the same thing. can't even sign-up to try - their site is getting pounded

I to have been using the heck out of my free one from a month or two ago. Nice find!

seems to only allow share via facebook.

how to share with email addresses?

(removed)

awesome, thanks

1 year free Shoprunner, wow!

Got mine! Thanks OP.

it wants me to share with my facebook friends. I don't do facebook, now what.

Set up a quickie facebook account with an email address you don't use much. Then you're set up for any freebie that requires facebook.

hi thanks for the free 1 year membership Shop Runner

lessalesa said:   Set up a quickie facebook account with an email address you don't use much. Then you're set up for any freebie that requires facebook.I have a facebook account just for that purpose, but I don't have any friends.

jimates said:   lessalesa said:   Set up a quickie facebook account with an email address you don't use much. Then you're set up for any freebie that requires facebook.I have a facebook account just for that purpose, but I don't have any friends.
If you want to learn how to make friends quickly, send me a private message. I'm talking about Facebook friends, of course. But I guess I can try to help you with making real life friends, as well. No promises there, however.

While free is always good, I believe Shoprunner was created to compete with Amazon Prime. In the 'Books, Movies and Music' category, they have only 'Shop PBS' as a store. There are some big name stores in other categories, but I just can't see renewing this in a year. For those (like me) who signed up for the free year a month ago, have you been using it?

Treefarn said:   While free is always good, I believe Shoprunner was created to compete with Amazon Prime. In the 'Books, Movies and Music' category, they have only 'Shop PBS' as a store. There are some big name stores in other categories, but I just can't see renewing this in a year. For those (like me) who signed up for the free year a month ago, have you been using it?
Shoprunner was definitely created to compete with Amazon Prime. Speaking of which, Google is apparently working with major retailers and companies to create their own service similar to Shoprunner right now.

I only signed up for Shoprunner approximately a month ago, so I cannot answer your question. However, I would assume most people are not planning to renew their membership.

Vic

I signed up (clicked through all the facebook requests) and I hooked it up to my Gmail account but how do I know that I actually got the 1 year membership?

forthill said:   I signed up (clicked through all the facebook requests) and I hooked it up to my Gmail account but how do I know that I actually got the 1 year membership?
You should get an e-mail from Shoprunner to sign up for it.

Treefarn said:   While free is always good, I believe Shoprunner was created to compete with Amazon Prime. In the 'Books, Movies and Music' category, they have only 'Shop PBS' as a store. There are some big name stores in other categories, but I just can't see renewing this in a year. For those (like me) who signed up for the free year a month ago, have you been using it? Used it once for CVS & once for Newegg. Both places ship to me from about 9 miles away so I really didn't "free 2 day shipping" from them because those shipments reach me next day 99.9% of the time. The other vendors they have (for me) are useless and mostly overpriced. If you took all Shoprunners vendors and combined them into one "superstore" it would still have about 1/100th the merchandise and much higher pricing than Amazon. I don't think SR is long for this world which is why they are giving out so many free subs all of a sudden. But FREE is good. Can't go wrong with FREE.

Gosh, shopping is our full time job now ...

Good green job, OP.

forthill said:   I signed up (clicked through all the facebook requests) and I hooked it up to my Gmail account but how do I know that I actually got the 1 year membership?
you will get a e-mail confirming it,i got in on the last go of this deal about a month ago and if memory serves me it did take about 12 hours for the confirmation email

Treefarn said:   While free is always good, I believe Shoprunner was created to compete with Amazon Prime. In the 'Books, Movies and Music' category, they have only 'Shop PBS' as a store. There are some big name stores in other categories, but I just can't see renewing this in a year. For those (like me) who signed up for the free year a month ago, have you been using it?

the free year has worked good for me because I live in Hawaii --- haven't used it much but I made a couple of purchases where shipping would kill the deal to Hawaii

note: as far as Amazon --- most Amazon SS shipping goes to Hawaii --- but many non-Amazon places have extra charges

Thanks! Purchased wipes from babyRus - free shipping for $12 purchase.

Awesome!

Best benefit of Shoprunner - no delivery fee on Domino's! Saves me $2.49 every time

PS - Got free year of Shoprunner after I signed up for a free 30 trial back in June and cancelled...got free year offer about two months ago

For anyone with kids to buy for, it's great for the free 2-day shipping from toysrus and BabiesRUs. But so far those are the only participating stores I've bought from (or am likely to until they add more).

Slider said:   Best benefit of Shoprunner - no delivery fee on Domino's! Saves me $2.49 every time

PS - Got free year of Shoprunner after I signed up for a free 30 trial back in June and cancelled...got free year offer about two months ago

2 day old pizza doesn't sound very appetizing.

I have the free membership and find it doesn't apply to most items I want to buy on Newegg. I definitely wouldn't pay anything for it.

Internet Explorer can not display this webpage

Did this with the earlier deal . Good deal even if you dont use that often . Personally Ive been using my free 1yr Shoprunner more that I'd though . GREEN!

Shoprunner works with waiving some pizza delivery charges too

Great find! Thanks!

Site is getting hammered, lunch time EST

Can members share Shoprunner memberships with family members like Amazon Prime?

SirVeyer said:   Can members share Shoprunner memberships with family members like Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can!

From their FAQ (URL to section: http://www.shoprunner.com/about/answers.php#faq_31):
Can I invite Household Members to join Shoprunner at no additional cost?
Yes, Shoprunner Members can invite up to four household family members to join at no additional cost. Go to the Invite Household Member page in My Account. Here, you can add new household members, check the status of invitations, and manage your current household members. We'll send them an email inviting them to register to complete the set up of their account.

I hope this helps,
Vic

trying it now, got to "your account should be setup in a minute"

This is great works with Newegg too. Even though shipping is always, its still speeds up the shipping on some orders. Hey its free how can you go wrong?

Thanks OP! Shoprunner has already saved me about $30 in the one month I've had it. It's a great tool!

Skipping 18 Messages...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014