• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Use Newegg coupon code EMCYTZT1063 during checkout.

Member Summary

Samsung Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. Thanks OP!

Archon810 said:   $24 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-HM3700-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headset/... The deal is lukewarm IMO.

$4 more and you have to get to $25 for FS vs $20 FS.

Go ahead and order it from Amazon for 25% more it's your money.

gw1400 said:   Archon810 said:   $24 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-HM3700-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headset/... The deal is lukewarm IMO.

$4 more and you have to get to $25 for FS vs $20 FS.

Go ahead and order it from Amazon for 25% more it's your money.

some people have Amazon prime and don't have to pay taxes with Amazon. Newegg free shipping is always slow for me.

I picked up one of these from Amazon around thanksgiving, planning to use it to both listen to music and participate in conference calls through earbuds without any cords going to my phone or computer. It works for this, but the headphones attach through a micro usb connector, so if you want to use your own you have to use an adapter and the adapter that comes with is almost as big as the entire headset.

I ended up buying this one from DealExtreme and like it much better. Headphones plug right in, you can clip it to your shirt/jacket so the integrated mic is close to your mouth, and it has more buttons which are also easier to use.

Thanks for the great tip...just placed my order w Deal Extreme. The user videos show how amazing this device is.
For only 13 bucks!

psychokids said:   I picked up one of these from Amazon around thanksgiving, planning to use it to both listen to music and participate in conference calls through earbuds without any cords going to my phone or computer. It works for this, but the headphones attach through a micro usb connector, so if you want to use your own you have to use an adapter and the adapter that comes with is almost as big as the entire headset.

I ended up buying this one from DealExtreme and like it much better. Headphones plug right in, you can clip it to your shirt/jacket so the integrated mic is close to your mouth, and it has more buttons which are also easier to use.

what is the price of this product what do you mean by $ 20 FS wat is FS i would like get this product and i was able to findit in Deal Extreme either

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014