• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found a great deal at www.checksinthemail.com for check printing. $5.00 per box using offer code BESTOFFER

FREE shipping too.

Checks In The Mail
See Checks In The Mail discounts that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Checks
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It is showing $6 now. Ordered a box anyway. Even cheaper than Costco. Thanks OP!

BeeGee (Mar. 15, 2013 @ 8:22p) |

Thanks OP - used the coupon, checks received promptly (about 10 days IIRC) and these look great.

scooterdog (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 6:11a) |

great deal in for 2

powerwagon (Mar. 16, 2013 @ 8:09a) |

Staff Summary
  • Checks In The Mail Coupons:
    20FACULTY
    20% off any order (expires 9/3/14 11:59pm)
    PRESIDENT
    20% off any order (expires 3/1/16 1:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

+ 10% CashBack using the FW link

Good deal and only $1 more for duplicate checks.

All signs point to legit, but has anyone used them yet?

Also, is it possible to put a business routing and acct # on personal checks and have those work? (I asked my bank a couple months ago and they said "it's better to order the checks through us" )

I jumped on this offer. Got the duplicates for $1 more. Total $6.50 w/tax. 1 box will last me another 5 yrs.

Thanks OP!

First time ordering checks over the net. I hope its gonna be pain free. Thanks op!

o sure, even better choice is order from me, for a nominal charge of $100/box.

jetsfan92588 said:   All signs point to legit, but has anyone used them yet?

Also, is it possible to put a business routing and acct # on personal checks and have those work? (I asked my bank a couple months ago and they said "it's better to order the checks through us" )

o sure, even better choice is order from me, for a nominal charge of $100/box.

jetsfan92588 said:   All signs point to legit, but has anyone used them yet?

Thanks OP, just ordered the ASPCA and National Parks checks for $10 shipped ($0.74 tax in California).

Thanks OP.

Thanks OP

$6.38 for a box of duplicate checks (in Mass).

Thanks...needed some checks for an account. Ordered duplicate for $6..$1 more.

I just ordered 1 box each for 2 different accounts using paypal and they were both $5.00. In fact, the second box was for an LLC business account.

Thanks
Best deal on check out there

Thank you so much!!! Still works on 3/28/12! Saved $50 on duplicates.

what are your guys' thoughts on having your picture on the check? I initially thought it was a great security feature, but my wife thought that it may be unsafe in some instances. I'm on the fence. Any thoughts? BTW thanks OP for this.

Thanks, OP! The code is still valid and I just ordered 2 boxes for my daughter.

When you order, be sure to de-select all the extras that they automatically choose for you unless you really want them.

Thanks OP. The code is working as of today.

Still working! Thanks OP!

Still good! Thanks!

barkbridge said:   I found a great deal at www.checksinthemail.com for check printing. $5.00 per box using offer code BESTOFFER

FREE shipping too.

What's a check? Is that like writing your own currency. Confused ;o<

Worked for me today too, great! Wish I didn't need checks but every now and then ...

Working as of 7/1

Working 7/3. Thanks so much!

...and still working as of 8/6/2012. Love that they actually have "designer" checks to appease the missus.

Good deal. Thank you.

Very nice. In for one.

Sweet, finally ran out of my old WaMu checks so I was looking to order some more.

Still works!! I just ordered 2 single boxes of checks for $10.00 instead of $35.98. I also ordered address labels $7.99 and the total amount with tax was $19.21. Thanks for saving me money!!!

Well great offers and cheap prices on your store ...keep it up ....

Regards
Mark
sticker printing

thanks barkbridge !!! this is an awesome deal!

working 9/11/2012

This is an awesome deal...took advantage of it last year when my credit union stopped offering them for $5.00. I was a little concerned at first if they are legit but so far so good.

Costco sells 2 boxes for $11.34 w/ free shipping plus sales tax.

4checks.com has 2 boxes for $5.97 or 4 boxes for $10.95 with code DWF035 and 15% FatWallet Cash Back. Not sure if shipping is free.

emp1 said:   4checks.com has 2 boxes for $5.97 or 4 boxes for $10.95 with code DWF035 and 15% FatWallet Cash Back. Not sure if shipping is free.

Shipping is free. But there is $5.90 Handling fee.

Still going. Great Deal!! Mine cost $6.00 a box, high security duplicate, regularly $28.99

Thanks code worked for me too! Loved their styles better than other check sites and can't beat with the Cash Back.

This was awsome.... order and shipped for $5.35 and the bank wanted 20.00

Skipping 3 Messages...
great deal in for 2

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014