DIRECTV offer

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Don't have Direct TV yet but thought that I would share this. If you are interested in signing up for Direct Tv you can get a $100 gift card at Menards.
There is no link.
Call 1-877-638-5930
Need to purchase a CHOICE package or higher.....Starts at $29.99...
Offer ends 06/30/12.

Free installation
No equipment to buy
No start up costs
Local channels included.....

***Offer not valid with current customers..also looks like it takes a two year contract

Member Summary

pic (5.25kB)
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer

pic (11.94kB)
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Poor title...and has to be a regional deal...since the Menards chain is only in the Midwestern region.

OP

Is this phone # right to DIRECTV

Or to a reseller ?

Thanks for the comments!! I just signed u today...very new at this..will keep in mind for next post!!

The number is right to DIRECTV

boogirls3 said:   I just signed u today...very new at this..will keep in mind for next post!!

Good..but you should update this post with more info.

What region are you from ?

Where did you see the offer ?

Any codes/offer numbers you needed to mention to the phone CSR ?

etc, etc.

From Nebraska
Got the offer at local Menards in a flier given at checkout
No codes or offer number needed for the CSR but you do have to call the phone number given....it's the dedicated number for this offer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014