• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

KCup 18ct
Disclaimer

KCup 48ct
Disclaimer
1. This deal is at BED BATH AND BEYOND B&M. appears to be nationally, stock availability from store to store WILL vary but prices s/b the same. (see photos attached)

2. This deal requires the 20% off one item coupon that are snail mailed to people (or the $5/15 coupon some get also). Most stores allow one 20% off coupon per item (and most take expired) YMMV on store to store policies.

3. BBB is clearing out all the Autumn/Holiday themed KCups. These include (but not a full list)

18ct Apple Cider, select Hot Cocoa, Gingerbread Coffee, Holiday Roasts/Pumpkin Spice (most green mountain brand, other brands too) at $7.99 (less 20% ac is $6.39 or .355 per)

48 ct HOLIDAY VARIETY PACKS are $19.99 less 20% ($15.99 or .333 per kcup)

4. Keep in mind, expirations on these MAY BE SHORT (March or April 2012)

Member Summary

Bed Bath & Beyond
Thanks Happygirls
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do the expiration dates really matter much? The cups are vacuum sealed. Anyone able to comment on this from actual experience with expired k-cups? TIA.

bryanus said:   Do the expiration dates really matter much? The cups are vacuum sealed. Anyone able to comment on this from actual experience with expired k-cups? TIA.

if you are reselling them, yes. if for personal use, may not matter that much, but some people are picky about such things, so I give the info in the post.

bryanus said:   Do the expiration dates really matter much? The cups are vacuum sealed. Anyone able to comment on this from actual experience with expired k-cups? TIA.

I was told by a Keurig rep, that the k-cups are good 1 yr past the date on the box. The date on the box is required by the FDA.

PHISHBONE said:   bryanus said:   Do the expiration dates really matter much? The cups are vacuum sealed. Anyone able to comment on this from actual experience with expired k-cups? TIA.

I was told by a Keurig rep, that the k-cups are good 1 yr past the date on the box. The date on the box is required by the FDA.

I heard six months, but yes, dates are required on products and are usually arbitrary.

GeorgeGarman said:   PHISHBONE said:   bryanus said:   Do the expiration dates really matter much? The cups are vacuum sealed. Anyone able to comment on this from actual experience with expired k-cups? TIA.

I heard six months, but yes, dates are required on products and are usually arbitrary.

with the exception of breads, milk and many dairy products like yogurt. Typically, they do start tasting "funky" soon after their expiration dates.

Non perishables like coffee, won't "spoil" per se soon after, but likely will start losing some freshness/flavor as time (months)goes by. Some people swear by keeping their coffee in a freezer.

Even candy starts tasting nasty about 2-3 months past it's expiration as can soda, especially diet.

GeorgeGarman said:   PHISHBONE said:   bryanus said:   Do the expiration dates really matter much? The cups are vacuum sealed. Anyone able to comment on this from actual experience with expired k-cups? TIA.

Most box dates aren't arbitrary. For lots of non-perishables, the dates usually reflect container warranty; i.e. what the packager guarantees to the filler. The product itself may or may not have life greater than that.

Thanks guys! I was just wondering because I bought like 20 boxes from the travel mug size deal a while back, and they "expire" on Jan 30th(!). But if they are good for (possibly) up to a year I'm fine.

Found the 48 pack on clearance at Staples today for $12.50. Get 25% in Rewards thru Wednesday and the price after Rewards is $9.38 for 48 K-cups after Rewards. Price is 26c per, 19c with Rewards. The shelf tag still said $32.99 so be sure to have them scan it rather than relying on the shelf price.

Expiration date on my boxes were June.

Someone reported that the Pumpkin Spice 18 packs were under $4 but I did not find them at my store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014