Up to $25 off TurboTax + 8% Cash Back!

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

With TurboTax you'll get your biggest tax refund guaranteed, with 100% accurate calculations and free help and step by step guidance so you are confident your taxes are done right. TurboTax also offers personalized expert tax advice, FREE. Get expert answers so you can file your taxes with even more confidence.

8.0% Cash Back Available!
Special Offers from TurboTax:

$20 off Deluxe - $29.95 for Federal w/ Free eFile

$25 off Premier - $49.95 for Federal w/ Free eFile

$25 off Home & Business - $74.95 for Federal w/ Free eFile

TurboTax Coupons & Cash Back
8.0% FatWallet Cash Back Available!

• Cash Back not available on use of Turbo Tax Free Edition.

Receive the Hot Deals and Offers Added Each Day by Email!
    Subscribe to the FatWallet Daily Email

• Member Summary

tubotax
    Thanks BMWLVR82
    Disclaimer
    • Also categorized in:
    Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No State included

crap online version

BLASK said:   crap online version

A few years ago I got in heck of a mess with an online version.....took eight months to unravel and get
    my refund and the company would not refund for their screwed up online program usage. No way!!!!

Although I don't, my sister in law has used the online version for several years at least and has had no problems that I'm aware of. They don't have a complicated situation, but her husband is part owner of a business and they have a house, kids in college, a few investments, etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
    Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
    © 1999-2014