• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LG Touchscreen 2MP Camera Smartphone with 1500 Minutes and Triple Minutes for LifeItem: 173-366
Prepaid touch phone with one year service for $99.

Don't forget FWCashBack!

They ran this phone around Thanksgiving with similar deal. Very nice. I have this phone and like it. Have used Tracfone for years and can't be it for light users that don't talk much!

HSN
See HSN discounts that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG Touchscreen 2MP Camera Smartphone
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link?

Looks good. Thanks OP.

Whats good is that you can buy these purely for minutes. Once you activate your current account with the HSN phone, you can put it back to your Tracfone of choice, unless the touchscreen option is what you prefer. HSN has great returns policy as well.

hsncare@simplywireless.com is the sponsor of the phone and bundle that HSN sells.

I see this for 119.95, am i missing something?

GPS ?

dohethman said:   I see this for 119.95, am i missing something?

Yes, u missed yesterday's deal of the day, duh

How do I know what carrier it uses?

Could I use a bonus code when activating and then add the promotional package?

You can search threads for Tracfone that give you the know-how on figuring out which carrier they will place you with. Do note that the price is not as above now, but you can use a discount code. Still a great deal.

OOS

You can get it for about the same price at Amazon. The phone is the LG 800G. I bought one yesterday with triple minutes for life and the one year card which comes out to 1200 minutes. Total price was 99.99 and 4.99 shipping.

i am having trouble putting my 1500 minutes on my new cell phone. i transferred my phone number and my other minutes onto this new cell phone but cant get the 1500 minutehelps on it with triple the minutes.

The original deal should be possible now ($102) using a 15% new customer coupon but for some reason neither of them will apply. Can this be done over the phone?

I wonder how you can tell when HSN will run this deal again, without actually being glued to the TV?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014