• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

free cell phone for low income qlink wireless
Thanks Happygirls
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You must be on food stamps and/or some other government programs....
It is the usual $12 or so off a month on any phone service, all states I think have.....if you qualify

It's not free when I have to pay for someone to have it.

Those who complain about others receiving government benefits are often recipients themselves or their family members are. By the way Medicare counts-so does tax breaks that the government provides. See today's New York Times cover story for more information. Government benefits are ok when you are the one receiving them.

medicare doesn't count. Medicaid counts as welfare and you can get a free cell phone

I started a similar thread recently, but moderators deleted my threads. Same will happen to you, for some reason low income people are not welcomed here

There was a discussion about this website in another forum. Folks over there did not think that this site is reputable. If one does qualify for this program, then it would probably be better to go directly to the source and not with these guys.

KPACOTKA said:   I started a similar thread recently, but moderators deleted my threads. Same will happen to you, for some reason low income people are not welcomed here

If you are of low income than surely you wouldn't have any disposable income to spend here. Let's face it FW'ers spend mostly for the sake of a good deal and not necessarily because they "need" anything.

Your statement is ignorant.

robasha4 said:   KPACOTKA said:   I started a similar thread recently, but moderators deleted my threads. Same will happen to you, for some reason low income people are not welcomed here

If you are of low income than surely you wouldn't have any disposable income to spend here. Let's face it FW'ers spend mostly for the sake of a good deal and not necessarily because they "need" anything.

HOT DEALS forum used to be a place where one could purchase something and get 100% or more in rebates, thereby
making the item a HOT DEAL, a moneymaker, or at least a break even deal...and for your efforts, you would wind up with a somewhat useful item in the process.

This is the way HOT DEALS used to be...however, now almost every "deal" is "hot"....

OR NOT!

HPM.

robasha4 said:   KPACOTKA said:   I started a similar thread recently, but moderators deleted my threads. Same will happen to you, for some reason low income people are not welcomed here

I am NO income and I rely on this very site to find samples for personal things I cannot buy. Without Fatwallet, I'd be screwed.

Seems like the identical deal offered by TracFone's unit called Safelink Wireless. The same 250 mins a month & the free phone. I wonder if they're just a reseller for TracFone.

something is ignorant.

If medicare counts, please tell me where I can get a refund of the approximately $60,000 I and my employers have paid in Medicare's Hospital Insurance (HI) program payroll deductions over my working career.

shadyguy68196 said:   Those who complain about others receiving government benefits are often recipients themselves or their family members are. By the way Medicare counts-so does tax breaks that the government provides. See today's New York Times cover story for more information. Government benefits are ok when you are the one receiving them.

Medicare = rip off

Obamacare considera a retiree with $70k income = "A Millionare" and charges Double for Medicare Part B and Double for part D.

And not even a Free Cell Phone

How much are you paying for this company to give low income people phones? Do you work for this company? I dont get your remark that your "paying" for it.

deepcreekebay said:   How much are you paying for this company to give low income people phones? Do you work for this company? I dont get your remark that your "paying" for it.

Are you really that uninformed about how giveaway programs work? Seriously?

Everyone who owns a telephone pays. Itís listed on the bill as the Universal Service Fund.

May the Clinton/Gore "Universal Service Fund" last as long as the 3% Federal Excise Tax on Long Distance phone service used to fund the Spanish-American War (enacted in 1898, it terminated in 2006). Hopefully everyone will have a phone or access to one by 2105.

I'm just glad that taxes go to where they are needed and (sheriff) Joe Biden is making sure that our tax dollars aren't being wasted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014