• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free One-Day Pass In-store Printable Sams Club Coupon [Exp. 07/31] http://oi41.tinypic.com/1zyaq8h.jpg

Member Summary

sams club
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The title of this thread seems misleading. It's not a coupon (usable by current Sam's members) but rather a One Day Pas... (more)

wildhorseman (Mar. 02, 2012 @ 11:27a) |

One the One-Day pass, it says only the original pass is allowed. Do they accept a printed copy or am i missing something... (more)

ajay71 (Mar. 02, 2012 @ 11:40a) |

Wait, so let me get this straight, this 10% service fee doesn't apply to people in California, South Carolina, Miami-Dat... (more)

ValisX1J (Mar. 02, 2012 @ 11:57a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

10 % Service Fee ???? So basically this gives you free admission to the Sam's Club of your choice.

Possibly fake? Why is it not hosted on their actual site and why does the date appear to be lower down then the rest of the text on that line.

With the service fee, you may be better off just visiting and signing up if they have anything you want to buy. The one we joined would let us go in and browse before joining. If they have a liquor store or pharmacy inside, they may be required to allow non-members to access those.

SlimTim said:   With the service fee, you may be better off just visiting and signing up if they have anything you want to buy. The one we joined would let us go in and browse before joining. If they have a liquor store or pharmacy inside, they may be required to allow non-members to access those.

That's how i avoid pulling out my card :-p Going to the pharmacy... thanks!

Does anyone know if the one-day shopping passes allow you to use the Sam's Club gas stations?

BTW, one-day passes are available any time at this link: http://samsclubanswercenter.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id...

does sams club ever offer discount coupons? There is a dresser my son wants, and best price is at sams... while I *could* have my aunt buy it for him under her card... i think i'd use the membership if I actually had one again. But would love to off set the cost by using a discount coupon on the purchase... I've yet to see a discount offer for sams purchases, maybe its something thats direct mailed to members?

side note for anyone who uses sams pharmacy, remember to check with costco also! i was told repeatedly how cheap sams was, but costco was almost half the price i was quoted at sams. I was suprised at the difference since they are 'similar' as far as their business, wholesale, warehouse prices, etc.

Been a Sam's (Business) member for a few years and have never gotten a coupon for anything. However, if you go with their premium membership ($100/yr I think) you can get special discounts off of select items.

I still prefer Sam's over Costco since their prices are comparable and the lines are always shorter... PLUS, you can buy milk a gallon at a time.

steveeb said:   Been a Sam's (Business) member for a few years and have never gotten a coupon for anything. However, if you go with their premium membership ($100/yr I think) you can get special discounts off of select items.
We upgraded to the plus membership one year at their suggestion about the awesome coupons we would get (they guaranteed we would save an extra $300-$500 per year on things we normally bought). Well, as that year was drawing to a close, we realized that we had not gotten a single coupon for products that we wanted. We ended up getting a full refund of the extra membership fee. Complete waste of time.

BostonFan said:   steveeb said:   Been a Sam's (Business) member for a few years and have never gotten a coupon for anything. However, if you go with their premium membership ($100/yr I think) you can get special discounts off of select items.
We upgraded to the plus membership one year at their suggestion about the awesome coupons we would get (they guaranteed we would save an extra $300-$500 per year on things we normally bought). Well, as that year was drawing to a close, we realized that we had not gotten a single coupon for products that we wanted. We ended up getting a full refund of the extra membership fee. Complete waste of time.

Agreed, the coupons were poor.

BostonFan said:   steveeb said:   Been a Sam's (Business) member for a few years and have never gotten a coupon for anything. However, if you go with their premium membership ($100/yr I think) you can get special discounts off of select items.

Can't you go to Sam's Club whenever you want and just buy and pay the extra service fee if you're not a member? That's what I always though.

I remember last summer, went to Sams Club, and asked at cust svc for a coupon for one free day. (10 % Service Fee added) They told me, I could not get in to buy anything W.O. a coupon, which they did not have! "Decisis pennis"

Thanks Marvinomatic

Been snortin whiskey, drinkin cocaine...
peste386 said:   Possibly fake? Why is it not hosted on their actual site and why does the date appear to be lower down then the rest of the text on that line.

steveeb said:   Been a Sam's (Business) member for a few years and have never gotten a coupon for anything. However, if you go with their premium membership ($100/yr I think) you can get special discounts off of select items.

I still prefer Sam's over Costco since their prices are comparable and the lines are always shorter... PLUS, you can buy milk a gallon at a time.

I guess it would depend on the city you are in. Our Sam's is old and "ghetto~ish," where-as the Costco is pristine & decent to shop in. Line are shorter at our Costco, and I have always been able to buy 1 gallon (though the jug needs some redesign imo, and their customer service apparently).

HeySuburbia said: Can't you go to Sam's Club whenever you want and just buy and pay the extra service fee if you're not a member? That's what I always though.

if your Sam's works that way, maybe. I've always been turned away from several stores without a coupon, or them having a "open" weekend (usually June/July).

BostonFan said:   Does anyone know if the one-day shopping passes allow you to use the Sam's Club gas stations?

At mine, you didn't even need a pass. There was effectively a surcharge without a membership. I used it exclusively, it was by far the best gas station near us at the time, well worth the surcharge for me. When we joined, the discount was just a perk.

Like the pharmacy and liquor rules, those access details may be state-specific.

Here in NJ (at least) Sams's and Costco require a membership card to get in. For BJ's you can shop but pay a premium if you are not a member.

Same thing for me!

lowspeed said:   SlimTim said:   With the service fee, you may be better off just visiting and signing up if they have anything you want to buy. The one we joined would let us go in and browse before joining. If they have a liquor store or pharmacy inside, they may be required to allow non-members to access those.

That's how i avoid pulling out my card :-p Going to the pharmacy... thanks!

i believe that you can do the optical without a membership also.

good place to buy glasses

I'm costco member,but I always go to Sam's Club gas station when chase has 5% reward back to my account. You don't need to be a Sam's Club member,& their gas prices are always as same as costco.

frog2011 said:   I'm costco member,but I always go to Sam's Club gas station when chase has 5% reward back to my account. You don't need to be a Sam's Club member,& their gas prices are always as same as costco.

Are you sure? I thought only members could use the gas station (since it asks for a membership card before fill up)...

ParkRoad22 said:   BostonFan said:   steveeb said:   Been a Sam's (Business) member for a few years and have never gotten a coupon for anything. However, if you go with their premium membership ($100/yr I think) you can get special discounts off of select items.

Somebody in another thread mentioned the e-value coupon promo. (that is what you get with the 100/yr membership. They pointed out one product...gatorade was one they got a coupon for...but it been marked up based on their previous purchases.

Another selling point was being able to shop early in the morning and frankly, if you don't go on a Fri. afternoon or weekend, there are hardly any people in the Clubs that I shop.

The Sam's Club Gas station near me also won't let you do anything unless you swipe your membership card first. Is this station specific or am I missing something obvious or some trick?

StartByServingOthers said:   The Sam's Club Gas station near me also won't let you do anything unless you swipe your membership card first. Is this station specific or am I missing something obvious or some trick?
Most places you need a membership to buy gas at Sam's Club, but some states (NJ for instance) do not allow gas station sales to be restricted to members. Anyone is able to get gas at Sam's in these states.

Yes, I'm sure because I do it so many times. I live in N.brunswick,NJ. Costco & Sam's Club are nearby. When I go to Costco gas station, I have to use A.E card with costco membership, so I can get 3% reward back to my account,Costco gas station doesn't accept other credit card or cash, only A.E card & debit card. The Sam's Club gas station is very close to Costco gas station, it accepts visa & master card & you don't need to be a Sam's Club member. When Chase card has 5% reward, I always go to Sam's Club gas station. I enjoy to fill gas there, fewer line up. When U go to costco gas station on Saturday & Sunday, it's a nightmare, always line up for 20-25 minutes.

I was told you can buy a membership, buy what you want, then return the membership before you leave. Is this true?

The title of this thread seems misleading. It's not a coupon (usable by current Sam's members) but rather a One Day Pass. Just my $.02

One the One-Day pass, it says only the original pass is allowed. Do they accept a printed copy or am i missing something here?

Wait, so let me get this straight, this 10% service fee doesn't apply to people in California, South Carolina, Miami-Date Florida, or Elmsford NY?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014