Amazon Instant Video Rentals $.99

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Text Only
Thanks. Any .99 movie for the weekend?

likethemcheap said:   Thanks. Any .99 movie for the weekend?The weekday deals are $.99 and the weekend deals are $1.99. But you can buy the weekday deals and view them in any 24-hour window within 30 (or maybe it's 28) days of purchase.

$1.99 Movie Rentals for this weekend are:
  • Cowboys & Aliens
  • Martha Marcy May Marlene
  • Spy Kids 4
  • Tower Heist

jcdrule said:   question: Netflix or Amazon? i already have the prime account so Amazon is already free for me

I'm not sure the purpose of the question. If you already have Amazon Prime, then what do you need to know? And Amazon is not free for you, you paid for Prime.

Dear God 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews) (PG)
Special delivery for comedy fans! Greg Kinnear ( Auto Focus) stars in and Garry Marshall ( Pretty Woman) directs this spirit-lifter about a money-scamming con artist who goes from no-good to doing good.
Starring: Greg Kinnear, Laurie Metcalf
Directed by: Garry Marshall
Runtime: 1 hour 53 minutes
Release year: 1996

$.99 Linkazon

Super 8 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (385 customer reviews) (PG-13)
In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a Super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local ... Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
Starring: Joel Courtney, Kyle Chandler
Directed by: J.J. Abrams
Runtime: 1 hour 52 minutes
Release year: 2011

$.99 Linkazon

Redbox is a pain in the A$$ you have to wait in long lines just to return a movie

4/12 Dolphin Tale4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (156 customer reviews)
"Dolphin Tale" is inspired by the amazing true story of a brave dolphin and the compassionate strangers who banded together to save her life.
Starring: Jr. Harry Connick, Ashley Judd
Directed by: Charles Martin Smith
Runtime: 1 hour 53 minutes

fshaia said:   Redbox is a pain in the A$$ you have to wait in long lines just to return a movieI would agree, I always thought that they need a separate "Rapid Return" slot.

Abduction 3.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (64 customer reviews) (PG-13)
When Nathan (Taylor Lautner) discovers the parents who raised him aren't his real folks, he begins to uncover unsettling secrets that trigger events and leave him running for his life.
Starring: Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins
Directed by: John Singleton
Runtime: 1 hour 46 minutes
Studio: Lionsgate

$.99 Linkazon

Crazy, Stupid, Love 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (248 customer reviews) (PG-13)
Fortysomething Cal Weaver has the perfect life...until his wife Emily asks for a divorce. Now Cal has to navigate the single scene, but his heart keeps leading him back to where he began.
Starring: Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling
Directed by: Glenn Ficarra
Runtime: 1 hour 59 minutes
Studio: Warner Bros.

$.99 Linkazon

Bump, added Crazy Stupid Love...

The Rum Diary 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (78 customer reviews) (R)
121,882 people like The Rum Diary movie page on Facebook.
Based on the novel by Hunter S. Thompson, THE RUM DIARY, follows journalist Paul Kemp (Johnny Depp) on an alcohol-fueled journey across the island of Puerto Rico where he finds himself caught between a shady American businessman, a beautiful woman, and several bottles of booze.
Starring: Johnny Depp, Aaron Eckhart
Directed by: Bruce Robinson
Runtime: 2 hours
Studio: Film District
Play trailer

$.99 Linkazon

4/23 Hostel part 3 99c
2.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (41 customer reviews)
Hostel: Part 3 brings the underground world of the notorious Elite Hunting Club to ?Sin City?, where human torture has been turned into a high stakes gambling opportunity.
Starring: Kip Pardue, Brian Hallisay
Directed by: Scott Spiegel
Runtime: 1 hour 28 minutes
Studio: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment

4/24 What's Your Number? 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (52 customer reviews)
A woman looks back at the past twenty men she's had relationships with in her life and wonders if one of them might be her one true love.
Starring: Anna Faris, Chris Evans
Directed by: Mark Mylod
Runtime: 1 hour 47 minutes
Studio: Fox
http://www.amazon.com/Whats-Your-Number/dp/B006VRZ5YM/ref=amb_li...

It's back...

Rise Of The Planet of the Apes 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (422 customer reviews) (PG-13)
Born in a research lab, raised by a suburban couple, and banished to an animal rescue ranch after he attacks a neighbor, a super-intelligent "alpha male" chimp leads fellow apes in a rebellion.
Starring: James Franco, Freida Pinto
Directed by: Rupert Wyatt
Runtime: 1 hour 45 minutes

$.99 Linkazon

Jack and Jill 2.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (130 customer reviews)
Jack Sadelstein (Adam Sandler) has his normal tranquil life turned upside down when his twin sister Jill (also Adam Sandler) arrives for visit.
Starring: Adam Sandler, Katie Holmes
Directed by: Dennis Dugan
Runtime: 1 hour 31 minutes
Studio: Columbia Pictures
http://www.amazon.com/Jack-and-Jill/dp/B0075ZDHNK/ref=amb_link_3...

Through May 1st, Amazon.com is offering a $3 Amazon Instant Video credit when you follow them on Twitter and send a short Twitter message. Credit can be used toward buys or rentals and expires on May 31st. Credit to Ben's and Bigfanwallet in Free Stuff. Linkazon

THANKS

The Big Year 4.2 out of 5 stars (PG)
Looking to shake up their routine lives, three amateur bird watchers compete to become the ultimate "birder" by spotting the greatest number of species within a single calendar year.
Starring: Steve Martin, Owen Wilson
Directed by: David Frankel
Runtime: 1 hour 41 minutes

$.99 Linkazon

Princeman said:   Through May 1st, Amazon.com is offering a $3 Amazon Instant Video credit when you follow them on Twitter and send a short Twitter message. Credit can be used toward buys or rentals and expires on May 31st. Credit to Ben's and Bigfanwallet in Free Stuff. Linkazon

And u can add it with another $3, if you have the special offer kindles, they have a link for a one time use for one kindle user.

edit: till May 6th, i think, i used mine up already.

any losers out there like myself that created 20 accounts just to get 20 $3?

wouah. lol. did u have to do that for the twitter too?

peckable said:   wouah. lol. did u have to do that for the twitter too?

yes. I'm that sick.

When I was a kid, I had a Sunday newspaper route. One Sunday, there was a coupon for free Kit Kit.
So I went through all 80 Sunday newspaper that I was supposed to deliver and pulled out the Free Kit Kit coupon. Then I went and bought all the Sunday newspaper that was in the machine and pulled out the Kit Kit coupon, all for $1.

I ended up with 2 years supply of free Kit Kit. Needless to say, I stopped eating chocolate after that because my face broke out like the Elephant man.

I'm the original cheapskate

lilstabber said:   

yes. I'm that sick. ...

I'm the original cheapskate

Not to mention ethically deficient.

lilstabber said:   So I went through all 80 Sunday newspaper that I was supposed to deliver and pulled out the Free Kit Kit coupon. Then I went and bought all the Sunday newspaper that was in the machine and pulled out the Kit Kit coupon, all for $1.

I ended up with 2 years supply of free Kit Kit.

Wouldn't it have been easier just to go the store and steal the "Kit Kit"s from them directly, rather than having to steal the coupons from your customers and the vending machine and then go and redeem all the stolen coupons?

The Thing (2011) 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (207 customer reviews) (R)
From the producers of Dawn of the Dead comes the prelude to John Carpenter's cult classic film where paranoia spreads like an epidemic after a creature is freed from its frozen prison.
Starring: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Joel Edgerton
Directed by: Matthijs van Heijningen
Runtime: 1 hour 44 minutes
Studio: Universal Pictures

$.99 Linkazon

In Time 3.1 out of 5 stars (Pg-13)
Every second counts in this sexy, stylish action-thriller starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. In a future where time is literally money and aging stops at 25, the only way to stay alive is to earn, borrow, steal or inherit more time. But when a poor, working-class man (Timberlake) is ... falsely accused of murder, he teams up with a beautiful heiress (Seyfried) and must figure out a way to bring down the corrupt system before their dwindling life clocks run out!
Starring: Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried
Directed by: Andrew Niccol
Runtime: 1 hour 50 minutes

$.99 Linkazon

The Whistleblower 4.0 out of 5 stars (R)
A drama based on the experiences of Kathryn Bolkovac, a Nebraska cop who served as a peacekeeper in post-war Bosnia and outed the U.N. for covering up a sex scandal.
Starring: Rachel Weisz, Vanessa Redgrave
Directed by: Larysa Kondracki
Runtime: 1 hour 52 minutes

$.99 The Whistleblower Linkazon

Dream House 3.6 out of 5 stars (PG-13)
Some say that all houses have memories. For one man, his home is the place he would kill to forget. Daniel Craig and Academy Award-winner Rachel Weisz star in Dream House, a suspense thriller about a family that unknowingly moves into a New England home where several grisly murders were ... committed - only to find themselves the killer's next target.
Starring: Daniel Craig, Naomi Watts
Directed by: Jim Sheridan
Runtime: 1 hour 33 minutes

$.99 Dream House Linkazon

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (70 customer reviews)
33,162 people like A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas movie page on Facebook.
When Kumar accidentally burns down Harold's father-in-law's prized tree on Christmas Eve, the two embark on another ill-advised journey to New York City to replace it.
Starring: John Cho, Kal Penn
Directed by: Todd Strauss-Schulson
Runtime: 1 hour 30 minutes
Linkazon

5/10 Paranormal Activity 3 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (26 customer reviews)
377,962 people like the Paranormal Activity 3 movie page on Facebook.
Paranormal Activity 3 takes you back to where it all began. The cameras are on and recording the chilling moments when evil begins to terrorize young sisters Katie and Kristi for the first time. Brace yourself for the horror phenomenon that delivers "heart-exploding scares"* so frightening that "the last 15 ... minutes will mess you up for life."** *Brad Miska, Bloody Disgusting **Aint It Cool News
Starring: Lauren Bittner, Chris Smith
Directed by: Henry Joost
Runtime: 1 hour 25 minutes
Studio: Paramount
Linkazon

Real Steel 4.2 out of 5 stars (PG-13)
A riveting white-knuckle action ride that'll leave you cheering!
Starring: Hugh Jackman, Dakota Goyo
Directed by: Shawn Levy
Runtime: 2 hours 7 minutes
Studio: DreamWorks Pictures

$.99 Linkazon

5/14 Carnage 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (56 customer reviews)
CARNAGE is a razor-sharp, biting comedy centered on parental differences. After two boys duke it out on a playground, the parents of the "victim" invite the parents of the "bully" over to work out their issues. A polite discussion of childrearing soon escalates into verbal warfare, with all four parents ... revealing their true colors. None of them will escape the carnage.
Starring: Kate Winslet, Jodie Foster
Directed by: Roman Polanski
Runtime: 1 hour 20 minutes
Studio: Sony Pictures Classics
http://www.amazon.com/Carnage/dp/B007NYODBS/ref=amb_link_3630617...

5/16 London Boulevard 2.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (26 customer reviews)
28,172 people like the London Boulevard movie page on Facebook.
After release from prison, a South London criminal tries to give up the gangster life by becoming a handyman for a reclusive young actress.
Starring: Keira Knightley, Colin Farrell
Directed by: William Monahan
Runtime: 1 hour 44 minutes
Studio: IFC
http://www.amazon.com/London-Boulevard/dp/B005SNP6FS/...

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo 3.6 out of 5 stars (R)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is the first film in Columbia Pictures? three-picture adaptation of Stieg Larsson?s literary blockbuster The Millennium Trilogy. Directed by David Fincher and starring Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara, the film is based on the first novel in the trilogy, which altogether have sold 50 ... million copies in 46 countries and become a worldwide phenomenon. The screenplay i...
Starring: Daniel Craig, Rooney Mara
Directed by: David Fincher
Runtime: 2 hours 39 minutes

$.99 Linkazon

In Time (PG-13)is back again for $.99 Linkazon

A Dangerous Method 3.1 out of 5 stars (R)
Seduced by the challenge of an impossible case, the driven Dr. Carl Jung (Michael Fassbender) takes the unbalanced yet beautiful Sabina Spielrein (Keira Knightly) as his patient. Jung's weapon is the method of his master, the renowned Sigmund Freud (Viggo Mortensen). Both men fall under Sabina's spell. Based on a ... true story.
Starring: Keira Knightley, Viggo Mortensen
Directed by: David Cronenberg
Runtime: 1 hour 40 minutes

$.99 Linkazon

J. Edgar 3.1 out of 5 stars (R)
As head of the FBI through eight presidents and three wars, Hoover waged battle against threats both real and perceived, often bending the rules to keep his countrymen safe.
Starring: Leonardo Dicaprio, Naomi Watts
Directed by: Clint Eastwood
Runtime: 2 hours 17 minutes

$.99 Linkazon

First coming! Thank you for sharing.

5/23 Fireflies In The Garden 2.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
A tragic accident leaves a dysfunctional family without the one person they could count on to keep them together, forcing them to search for forgiveness and redemption.
Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Willem Dafoe
Directed by: Dennis Lee
Runtime: 1 hour 29 minutes
Studio: Senator Entertainment, Inc.

http://www.amazon.com/Fireflies-In-The-Garden/dp/B0076K90JY/

Men In Black 4.3 out of 5 stars (PG-13)
A sci-fi adventure comedy about two top secret agents (Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith) with the everyday mission of policing alien activities on planet Earth. The Men in Black's current assignment: to stop an intergalactic terrorist from making Earth his next victim.
Starring: Tommy Lee Jones, Will Smith
Directed by: Barry Sonnenfeld
Runtime: 1 hour 38 minutes
Release year: 1997
Studio: Columbia Pictures

$.99 Linkazon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014