• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Received a mailer with $50 prepaid Visa with the test of any Toyota. Just wish they made something as big as my Yukon XL, I'd be all over it. Anyone know a valid dealer validation code to save the trouble?

Member Summary

visa
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't even think of Weiss Toyota Dealership, St Louis MO . The entire dealership is irresponsible and un-courteous. Me and my friend had a very bad experience.

Lou Fusz , St Louis is a recommended dealership both for new car and services.

Where is the deal?

woowoo2 said:   Where is the deal?

"By invite only" should be in the title or else post link OP

How does one get invited?

DOChicago said:   woowoo2 said:   Where is the deal?

The last time I saw a test drive offer from Toyota I requested a brochure. It was too late to get in on the offer that time, but they did send this test drive offer to me. Don't expect anything anytime soon. I probably requested that brochure at least a couple years ago.
NotAClue said:   How does one get invited?

DOChicago said:   woowoo2 said:   Where is the deal?

Could you please share that Toyota Dealer Code?

Thanks very much!

I just test drove and filled out my rebate info. $50 should be here in 6-8 weeks. Took about 45 mins for the whole test drive process.

BTW, it is invite only. My dealership only had 3 people that had the invite so far. The GM even came out to shake my hand that I got an invite! The dealership that I went too is the biggest in Madison, WI.

list of dealer code can be found in http://www.empirepao.com/tsb/T-CP-60A-0001-W.pdf starting on page 21, prefix "TY" to code listed on the page.

Thanks dude hope it works!

ap286 said:   list of dealer code can be found in http://www.empirepao.com/tsb/T-CP-60A-0001-W.pdf starting on page 21, prefix "TY" to code listed on the page.

Can anybody confirm this? For those that did the test drive did your number start with TY12345 ??

rphmann said:   ap286 said:   list of dealer code can be found in http://www.empirepao.com/tsb/T-CP-60A-0001-W.pdf starting on page 21, prefix "TY" to code listed on the page.

Can anybody confirm this? For those that did the test drive did your number start with TY12345 ??

confirmed

took the flyer to dealer and the salesperson asked if i wanted to test drive or the $50..i said $50...then he just gave me the code...didn't even bother to let me test drive...

What was the code?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014