• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Groupon has the Strida foldable bike on sale for $399 plus $25 shipping in various colors (black, neon green, white and dark blue). Linko

Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Strida Foldable Bike
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
The portable bike for a great price. Small and petite.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow, really? I don't know if this is a good deal or not, but i feel like there is going to be a lot of unwanted attention with these things. I'll stick with my beach cruiser.

TheSteelCurtain said:   wow, really? I don't know if this is a good deal or not, but i feel like there is going to be a lot of unwanted attention with these things. I'll stick with my beach cruiser. They typically sell for $600 or more give or take. On another site B. Bargains, this was labeled as a smoking hot deal.

15% DISCOUNT ON ON GROUPONS IF YOU HAVE A D-SCOVER CARD AND USE SHIP D-SCOVER
COMES TO $340 NO TAX (and Am-zon charges tax in NYC)

Can't comment on this deal, but I bought one of these a few years ago (for about $175 on craigs list when they were $225 on line- now @$320 for some reason);
and am very happy with it. Only thing it's little small for me (6-2 220), but I was 200 When i bought it.... But in NYC, bus drivers HAVE to let you on with one of these folded up (so you can go on long trips etc)- I bring a copy of the rules printed out when I need to.
Don't know why they are now $320 on line.
Didn't want to pay more than $200, cause its a target when chained up in the street, but you might not care.
I went to several Bike stores here in NYC and the folding bikes they wanted to sell started at $500 + up (way up) which is kind of whacky to me.

hmmm I wouldn't want a bike that makes me gain 20 lbs.

blizzardo said:   hmmm I wouldn't want a bike that makes me gain 20 lbs.
Cute...
My German Shorthaired Pointer got really old, passed away last June at nearly 18.
Can't blame the dog, but instead of my riding and running with her, we went for strolls, very very slow strolls after she hit 17.
No more zipping around like a blazing blur of cosmic energy..
Sigh...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.