• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hands down, this is the easiest and best video calling experience you can have at home. Works on any TV with a remote control and you can call anyone, not just other Bisccotti.

Call other Biscotti TV Phone with Biscotti-to-Biscotti and any iPhone, iPad, Android or Laptop with Google Talk video chat.

Enter promo code: THEVIEW for an extra $50 off plus free shipping (good thru 3/6)

Great time to pick up another unit for the folks. Enjoy!

$149 (25% off - reg $199)
USE CODE: THEVIEW
Good 3/6/12 or while supplies last
http://www.biscotti.com

Biscotti is a complete video calling system in a single cookie-sized device.

FEATURES:
1. Built-in Wi-Fi, HD Camera and microphone
2. Widescreen high-definition calls, mic picks up the whole room
3. Easy to use remote control (with pan/tilt/zoom)
4. No computer or phone line required
5. No monthly fees all calls are free
6. Tiny device sits on your TV and is the size of a Biscotti cookie (less than 6 wide)
7. 5-minute setup

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Wi-Fi
2. HDTV with HDMI input

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. Biscotti TV Phone
2. Remote control
3. Worldwide power adapter
4. Mounting kit
5. Gift box
6. Get started guide

$149 (25% off - reg $199)
USE CODE: THEVIEW
Good 3/6/12 or while supplies last
http://www.biscotti.com

Member Summary

biscotti (8.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Just as an FYI, this was $99 in the last month or so. Also, no Ethernet jack (important for some folks, like me).

saidiadude said:   Just as an FYI, this was $99 in the last month or so. Also, no Ethernet jack (important for some folks, like me).

thanks. no go if no ethernet. wireless is nice, but has nothing on wired (except the no wires part i guess ).

Agreed. To increase demand, they really need to put an Ethernet jack on these and reduce the price to $50 (or $99-$50off sales occasionally). Unfortunately, the products may not be profitable for the company at $50.

saidiadude said:   Agreed. To increase demand, they really need to put an Ethernet jack on these and reduce the price to $50 (or $99-$50off sales occasionally). Unfortunately, the products may not be profitable for the company at $50.

Indeed. And, too bad, because a product like this would be really cool, and even transformative, if those criteria were satisfied.

- Tim Taylor

saidiadude said:   Agreed. To increase demand, they really need to put an Ethernet jack on these and reduce the price to $50 (or $99-$50off sales occasionally). Unfortunately, the products may not be profitable for the company at $50.Agreed entirely. Also I'd like to see Skype support. So few family members use Google Talk but nearly all of them use Skype and Facetime.

There are similar units in the market but they will only connect to a specific make/model of TV. Seeing a generic unit like this is great.

I am certain we will see more similar units for $50-100 in the next 6-9 months.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014