• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.staplesrewards.com

choose "Coupon Wallet" along left...look thru your coupons, might have a $3 off $3.99+ purchase coupon! exp 4-30

others report getting a $10 off $25 coupon.

FINE PRINT

Save $3 off your purchase of $3.99 or more

Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax is not included in calculating the minimum purchase. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, LCD/LED displays, tablets, netbooks, Beats Audio™, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, HP ink and toner, Epson ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$5 off $25 Staples Coupon: Staples Rewards Coupon Wallet - YMMV

MISTERCHEAP (Jul. 18, 2012 @ 12:59p) |

Don't have the $5/25 but I do have a 15% off software.

billrubin (Jul. 18, 2012 @ 1:16p) |

Thanks... I actually have two in mine.

VegasVegan (Jul. 18, 2012 @ 2:35p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Mr. C! I got that one, I also got 2ea $5 off your next $5 or more purchase and 2 ea $5 off your next HP paper $5 or more purchase.

FYI - This is a one time use 16 digit coupon.

The ground rules of this thread:
Don't ask for scans.
No coupon begging.

Yeah, it's YMMV. I have two 50% off coupons, one for Avery Heavy View binders and one for Crayola products.

I got the 50% off crayola...and the "$3 off". Thanks Much Mr. C, and Staples!

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FYI - This is a one time use 16 digit coupon.

The ground rules of this thread:
Don't ask for scans.
No coupon begging.

can I have your coupon NoMoney...can I? can I? heh? heh? PRETTY PLEASE!!!

10 off 25
50% off Crayola
50% off Avery binders
40% off Avery labels for me

Thanks!

Thanks!

MISTERCHEAP said:   can I have your coupon NoMoney...can I? can I? heh? heh? PRETTY PLEASE!!!Paypal me $5 and it's yours.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   can I have your coupon NoMoney...can I? can I? heh? heh? PRETTY PLEASE!!!Paypal me $5 and it's yours.

OMG! Nomoney turning into Ejunkie?? say it ain't so!

No luck just 50% off binders and crayola..

I got the $3 off one, plus the crayola and avery, no $10 off $25.

Free $3 is still pretty decent, thanks OP.

misch said:   Yeah, it's YMMV. I have two 50% off coupons, one for Avery Heavy View binders and one for Crayola products.
Same here, no luck here.

I feel loved. Last week $10/$75 and 15% off $20+. This week $3 off $3.99. Hopefully we'll have FAR pens or paper in the next 6 wks. Doesn't make sense to use on software-- tax on high ticket items wipes out any profit.

Binders and crayola. Boo.
Thx anyway.

I got the $3 off $3.99 too. I guess I should check this coupon wallet more often. Thanks OP for the heads up.

can you use these coupons at b&m stores? i got the $3 coupon but it only says online/phone..

squanderer said:   can you use these coupons at b&m stores? i got the $3 coupon but it only says online/phone..

And that's exactly what it means

squanderer said:   can you use these coupons at b&m stores? i got the $3 coupon but it only says online/phone..

Mine says phone, or online

But in the fine print it talks about the cashier, and the coupon must be surrendered...

Sounds a lot like what happens in the retail store to me

I' dropping ink carts off Monday, I will surely try it.

misch said:   Yeah, it's YMMV. I have two 50% off coupons, one for Avery Heavy View binders and one for Crayola products.

Ditto. No Staples love for me.

broadway96 said:   No luck just 50% off binders and crayola..
Same for me.

Got the $3 off $3.99 and the crayon and binder coupons.

My coupon will not apply to a bag of sweedish fish for $3.99 online....anyone else? I called on phone worked great..... .99 for some fish.

GO FISH!

daddyweiss said:   squanderer said:   can you use these coupons at b&m stores? i got the $3 coupon but it only says online/phone..

And that's exactly what it means

If thats the case why does it give option to print the coupon?? Also fine print reads "applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax"

I've got a $20 off $75 showing up for me (16 digit code, expires 3/19, online or phone, same exclusions as OP)

I have the same sucky coupons. Been a reward member since 2003.

the $3 off $3.99 wont stack with a $25 off $100 online since they are both dollar off coupons.

jasonlkska said:   the $3 off $3.99 wont stack with a $25 off $100 online since they are both dollar off coupons.

yes they will...as long as you spend $103.99 or more on the order. or did they change the rules? used to be, you could use 2 $/$$ off coupons as long as you met the min spend of both coupons combined.

MISTERCHEAP said:   jasonlkska said:   the $3 off $3.99 wont stack with a $25 off $100 online since they are both dollar off coupons.

yes they will...as long as you spend $28.99 or more on the order. or did they change the rules? used to be, you could use 2 $/$$ off coupons as long as you met the min spend of both coupons combined.

I got the $3 off $3.99 and the $10 off $30 breakroom coupoon.

As for the coupons being discussesd above, I thought you had to spend at least $103.99 to be able to use both together in the same transaction.

roy7736 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   jasonlkska said:   the $3 off $3.99 wont stack with a $25 off $100 online since they are both dollar off coupons.

yes they will...as long as you spend $28.99 or more on the order. or did they change the rules? used to be, you could use 2 $/$$ off coupons as long as you met the min spend of both coupons combined.

I got the $3 off $3.99 and the $10 off $30 breakroom coupoon.

As for the coupons being discussesd above, I thought you had to spend at least $103.99 to be able to use both together in the same transaction.

yes Roy..you're right. Was adding the $25 coupon value to the $3.99 purchase requirement, meant to use the $100 purchase requirement. corrected my post.

just a 50 % crayola here and $10 off $75 *twirling finger slowly*- yippee

MISTERCHEAP said:   jasonlkska said:   the $3 off $3.99 wont stack with a $25 off $100 online since they are both dollar off coupons.

yes they will...as long as you spend $103.99 or more on the order. or did they change the rules? used to be, you could use 2 $/$$ off coupons as long as you met the min spend of both coupons combined.

Hmmm.... since when? As a general rule Staples $ off coupons (ie $10 off $40, $25/$75, $25/$100 etc..) have never stacked in the past 15 years that I can recall. However, miltiple free product coupons and product specific discount coupons DO stack with one $ off per transaction as long as the minimum purchase requirement for each coupon is met.

thanks op 10 off 40 for me

50% off binders and Crayola here

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

didn't see it, so I guess I'm not one of the lucky ones, but on the other hand, there was $10 off $10 thx OP

I have two 50% off coupons, one for Avery Heavy View binders and one for Crayola products.

QuePaso said:   50% off binders and Crayola here

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Same here.

Does any one know is the coupon is linked to you account like the rewards. just wondering if it is not linked then using location spoofer you can try different locations and have multiple coupons that we can share or give to someone how needs it. but if the 16 digit code is links or tracked then they will join all the accounts together and create a lot of problems for many. If there is anyone who used a Staples app coupon from one account and used it on a different account?

$10/$30 cleaning and breakroom for me - I'm guessing will scan off anything?

Skipping 83 Messages...
MISTERCHEAP said:   $5 off $25 Staples Coupon: Staples Rewards Coupon Wallet - YMMV

Thanks... I actually have two in mine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014