• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile Unlimited mobile calling $10 add-on starting Apr 4 for for customers on LEGACY AND REGIONAL RATE PLANS

Begining April 4th, T-Mobile or tmobile.com will offer Unlimited Any Mobile, a $10 per month subscriber-level feature that includes unlimited calling to any domestic mobile number, including Puerto Rico, regardless of carrier.

Don't think it'll work for pre-paid, but a wonderful plan especially for family. "Unlimited Any Mobile follows rate plan rules for customers on LEGACY AND REGIONAL RATE PLANS"

http://www.tmonews.com/2012/03/t-mobile-to-introduce-unlimited-c...

T-Mobile
Need a T-Mobile coupon that earns Up to $100.00 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

T-mobile
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$10 for the whole account?
that's hot *paris hilton*

FAMILY ALLOWANCE accts NOT ELIGIBLE! *fuming nostrils* hehe

So unlimited calling to any mobile number, so the receiving caller can get charged for using their minutes.

jimates said:   So unlimited calling to any mobile number, so the receiving caller can get charged for using their minutes.
T-Mobile's evil plan!

Will it affect your legacy plan? Could be their way of getting rid of those. I'm on an old/old plan and any new plan I've ever checked is always $10-20 more for the same service.

taco, it won't affect legacy plans-as long
as you don't have FAMILY ALLOWANCE.

Taco said:   Will it affect your legacy plan? Could be their way of getting rid of those. I'm on an old/old plan and any new plan I've ever checked is always $10-20 more for the same service.

That is exactly my experience as well.... Frustrating!

It is in effect now. I added it to 2 of the 3 lines in my family plan. I have an old legacy plan with a few preferred options that is a bit cheaper than any of the new classic or value plans. I also get the 14% AAA corp discount.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014