• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those who are interested COSTCO has 'Nutrisystem Gift Card' with an extra $30 off [usually $20 off on 100 GC] while supplies last.

The deal is essentially $50 off on every $100 gc card.

I was almost about to buy it last week.

This is an amazing deal. Hopefully we can stack it with their 40% off deal on their website.

Experts please pitching in about the food and do and dont's of the program.

Input on successful stacking will be helpful for others.

Costco Nurtisystem GC

Member Summary

Nutrisystem Success Gift Card
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

costco said: Cannot be combined with any prior or current discount or offer.

I just checked and there is a place to enter a gift card so I am thinking this will work.

I can confirm that I just used a gift card on my existing account that is part of a promo I got a little while back and had no problems.

Anyone know if you can use multiple gift cards per order?

'I can confirm that I just used a gift card on my existing account that is part of a promo I got a little while back and had no problems.'

Did you mean you stacked "40% off (Nutrisystem site) and costco GC". Bravo.

This will make it an "AWESOME Deal".

Checha said:   'I can confirm that I just used a gift card on my existing account that is part of a promo I got a little while back and had no problems.'

I agree. I just talked to an online rep and she indicated I can use multiple gift cards on one order. The monthly select plan will go from $309.99 to $159.99 if I can use three gift cards/monthly order. That's $5.71/day for 3 meals, two snacks and a protein shake. Great Deal!

I'm going to head to Costco and pick some of these up. Will report back on if it stacks with the 40% off or not.

JetiLarry said:   Checha said:   'I can confirm that I just used a gift card on my existing account that is part of a promo I got a little while back and had no problems.'

I agree. I just talked to an online rep and she indicated I can use multiple gift cards on one order. The monthly select plan will go from $309.99 to $159.99 if I can use three gift cards/monthly order. That's $5.71/day for 3 meals, two snacks and a protein shake. Great Deal!

I'm going to head to Costco and pick some of these up. Will report back on if it stacks with the 40% off or not.

Yep exactly what I am doing. Bought one gift card last night and it worked, so going back today to get more. As you say only $5.71/day for me and then my wife's plan is even cheaper. Heck I really was not all that excited about doing this at first, but if we stick to this and don't eat out as much we are going to save a lot of money, eat healthy and lose some weight. Can't go wrong.

BigBoySeattle said:   JetiLarry said:   Checha said:   'I can confirm that I just used a gift card on my existing account that is part of a promo I got a little while back and had no problems.'

Yep exactly what I am doing. Bought one gift card last night and it worked, so going back today to get more. As you say only $5.71/day for me and then my wife's plan is even cheaper. Heck I really was not all that excited about doing this at first, but if we stick to this and don't eat out as much we are going to save a lot of money, eat healthy and lose some weight. Can't go wrong.

Picked up 10 gift cards at my local costco. Able to use them on top of the 40% discount with no problem. Was able to find a $30 refer discount as well to bring the men's select plan down to $279.99 or and even $5/day with the 50% gift cards...Awesome Deal!

Awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

JetiLarry said:   
Picked up 10 gift cards at my local costco. Able to use them on top of the 40% discount with no problem. Was able to find a $30 refer discount as well to bring the men's select plan down to $279.99 or and even $5/day with the 50% gift cards...Awesome Deal!

JetiLarry, were you able to use multiple cards on your order? Was your order placed thru Nutrisystem?

Anyone else who went for this deal, please chime in. If my wife can use this for her existing program, and use multiple cards, then this will be a big savings. Nutrisystems is closed until Monday and today (Sunday 3/25) is the last day for the deal. I'm trying to make sure we can use the gift cards without some kind of catch.

BullishDad said:   
Anyone else who went for this deal, please chime in. If my wife can use this for her existing program, and use multiple cards, then this will be a big savings. Nutrisystems is closed until Monday and today (Sunday 3/25) is the last day for the deal. I'm trying to make sure we can use the gift cards without some kind of catch.

I was able to use multiple cards for my first order, and a card I partially used for the first order I was able to apply to the next order which will ship next month.

Thanks, jtdeals. Also thanks to the OP and others who posted. Looks like this should work fine.

I've stacked the gift cards with the 40% off price-- no problem at all. Just bought a few more gift cards.

great deal!!! in for 1!

Can anyone confirm that it ended yesterday?
I just happened to buy this yesterday and was surprised at the price.
I want to buy more. That is why I'm asking.

Two things,

1. buy the gift card from costco [$50 off 100] which you already did. The sale of those cards ended on 3/25 @ costco online. There could be a very slight chance it might still be available @ BM. Call them and see and update us please.

2. use those gift cards to place your order on Nutrisystem website. Good thing is they still have the 40% off on their site. You can stack that with the $ off GC.

Good luck.

They're back! April 6 to April 16

Nutrisystem certs

BullishDad said:   JetiLarry said:   

JetiLarry, were you able to use multiple cards on your order? Was your order placed thru Nutrisystem?

Yes, you are able to use multiple gift cards on a single order. I bought enough gift cards to cover me for 3 months and my fiancé for 2 months.

After sticking with the system for a month, I've gone from 198 to 184lbs and am a big believer in this system. However, you do sill have to buy additional food on top of what you get from NS, so the $5/day cost is a little in accurate. Still if you are looking to lose weight and can get through he first week when your body adjusts to the MUCH smaller portion sizes that are at the core of this system, I would highly recommend it at these prices.

Nutrisystem gift cards are on sale again at Costco. Ends 4/15/2012. I purchased 2 today at costco.com. I am not a costco member, The total cost $107 for $200 value in gc. I also spoke with a Nutrisystem rep. She was very nice. They can be used with the 40% off Nutrisystem promotion. More than 1 card can be used at a time. Any unused bal will be put on the next months order. If you are a new member, you can also use a $30 buddy coupon code. I will buy the womens core 40% off = 229.00 less $30 buddy code. If I figured right. my first mo. out of pocket is $107 amt pd to costco, plus any tax on the 229.00 plan cost. Fyi, The Costco web site states cannot be used with any other discount. Do not use the Costco link to redeem. Call the number on the Nutrisystem web site. Again, the rep seemed very nice and helpful. She gave me her extension and said to call when I received the gift cards. She would take care of everything for me. Good luck!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014