• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.applenberry.com/store/gevey-sim/gevey-ultra-s

GEVEY Ultra S for GSM iPhone 4S
   •GEVEY™ True Plug-and-Play Unlocking SIM Interposer
   •No Need to Dial International Emergency Number 112
   •Untethered Unlock with no Jailbreak Required
   •Compatible with all GSM iPhone 4S SIM Cards(Does not work on CDMA iPhone)
   •Complete Unlock with all 2G and 3G data services
   •No SIM Card Cutting or Physical Modifications
   •Works on iOS 5.0, 5.0.1
   •Works on Baseband 1.0.11, 1.013, 1.0.14
   •Guaranteed Better Reception than Previous
   •Decreased Power Consumption

Verified by folks at iclarified
http://m.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=20566

Member Summary

iPhone 4s
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not a hot deal

59.95? Then I rather go for a factory unlock and have no trouble at all with future updates.

Careful, most of these can no longer unlock iOS 5.1 with the new basebands (2.0.10 on 4S). I believe the Rebel SIM works but others are not at this time. Just a warning, if you have updated.

Buckyball60 said:   59.95? Then I rather go for a factory unlock and have no trouble at all with future updates.

Just wondering, so you're willing to pay $750 + taxes for a factory unlock instead of $59.99 Grevey unlock?

16 GB is $649 and you pay at least $199 with contract for it plus 2-year plan. And after a firmware update you can dump the GEVY

scam !!

alhluu said:   Buckyball60 said:   59.95? Then I rather go for a factory unlock and have no trouble at all with future updates.

Just wondering, so you're willing to pay $750 + taxes for a factory unlock instead of $59.99 Grevey unlock?

they must have a fat wallet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014