• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/

Offer Terms:
To be eligible to receive a $5 statement credit you must click the 'add to card button' and use your synced Card account to make purchase(s) totaling $5 or more at any redbox kiosk through 4/30/12. One statement credit per Cardmember. Statement credits are generally issued within 2-3 business days after your qualifying purchase, but may take up to 2 billing periods to post to your account. Program Terms and Conditions apply; click below for details

AMEX Link>Like>Love RedBox $5 off $5
They appear to have posted this as a NEW offer, same link

Member Summary

redbox
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
anyone know a number to call I never got my creidt

cwbaker (Apr. 30, 2012 @ 12:14p) |

same here. no dice.

magnokor (Apr. 30, 2012 @ 12:42p) |

Try @AskAmex on Twitter.

They have CSR's on there to handle any customer service issue.

MidwestUSDealGuy (Apr. 30, 2012 @ 1:13p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow AMEX is on fire right now...

Agreed. They're like an envaulted that actually pays out!

So I guess you have to check out 4 videos at once to do it ($1.29/day?), I don't think you could check out 2 and keep 2 days as it seems that it typically charges you the first day right away and the extra nights separately.

The terms say between now and April 30th you need to spend $5 on redbox. Could rent 4 videos over 4 days, spread out all along the month of March and April.

Anyone know how to sync their AMEX card to facebook?

Ackering said:   Anyone know how to sync their AMEX card to facebook?[/Q

same here..have no idea...

Ackering said:   Anyone know how to sync their AMEX card to facebook?
https://sync.americanexpress.com/

Best to have different emails for each of your accounts, as sometimes promotions will stack from same retailers.

Agreed - social deals watch out - between this, the BEstbuy $10 and the Mcdys $5 - in the words of Ice cube - "Today was a good day"

Thanks farside...more free Redbox

Ackering said:   Anyone know how to sync their AMEX card to facebook?

Anyone else read this in the same voice as that AT&T commercial... "Anyone know how to post videos to Facebook?"

Thanks! Free = Good

assuming this applies to a single redbox transaction equaling $5 or more right?

arribasn said:   Ackering said:   Anyone know how to sync their AMEX card to facebook?
https://sync.americanexpress.com/

Best to have different emails for each of your accounts, as sometimes promotions will stack from same retailers.

I am still not sure on step 2. Where do i enter cc no to add to the FB synched account?

Ooops I do not see it in my account.

By syncing a card to facebook, are you basically giving American Express access to your entire facebook profile? I'm sure AMEX already knows a ton about me, but this is a brilliant move to fill in the missing pieces...

Well I guess AMEX now knows all there is about my cat, who is quite the corporate shill.

csdx said:   Well I guess AMEX now knows all there is about my cat, who is quite the corporate shill.

Tru dat, as wife setup Cat as facebook profile, after I told her we won't be creating F***Book accounts with our real info.

PS *** does = uck, as opposed to ace. Cause that is all it is, a place for people to look up old "friends" and then F***. Also, F***Book corporate F***s you out of all your privacy.

Nice deal! Green for you. Nice find!

bigo2000 said:   By syncing a card to facebook, are you basically giving American Express access to your entire facebook profile? I'm sure AMEX already knows a ton about me, but this is a brilliant move to fill in the missing pieces...

Yes, I was hoping there was a separate direct sync website link for all of these promos, but I have not found them. The last promo that had a social media by pass was the BP Gas and SBS ones.

Rasheed

You could go thorough all the hassle but really, redbox gives out codes each month...more so now direct to cell phones as they finally push blockbuster express over a cliff.

One code for each cell phone each month plus extra codes during the month like what they did last Sunday.

In order to get 5 bucks...you need 3 blu ray or 4 regular.

Anyone ever confirm whether it has to be $5 all at once or can be like 4 different rentals over the entire period?

awp said:   Anyone ever confirm whether it has to be $5 all at once or can be like 4 different rentals over the entire period?

I've done $5 over multiple rentals and have received no credit / notice so far..

bigo2000 said:   By syncing a card to facebook, are you basically giving American Express access to your entire facebook profile? I'm sure AMEX already knows a ton about me, but this is a brilliant move to fill in the missing pieces...

...not if you create a Facebook account with no information just for use in promotions like this. I have an account with no friends, no photos, no status, no information.

Anyone tried getting a $5 gift card via their website?

https://premium.vcdelivery.com/redbox/

pkp413 said:   Anyone tried getting a $5 gift card via their website?

I think it would be worth a try.

Kev

awp said:   Anyone ever confirm whether it has to be $5 all at once or can be like 4 different rentals over the entire period?

I just tried 3DVD + 1 bluray in one transaction for $5.10. I got email immediately saying $5 back.

coolbelas said:   awp said:   Anyone ever confirm whether it has to be $5 all at once or can be like 4 different rentals over the entire period?

I just tried 3DVD + 1 bluray in one transaction for $5.10. I got email immediately saying $5 back.

I don't have time to watch that many movies in one day. I wish you could buy a GC instead.

Kev

redbox restricts rentals for new customers to 3 a day. no way to get to $5 until you've rented with that card before. I used a different card with redbox previously, so when I tried to use my AMEX, it wouldn't let me check out more than 3. wonder how long it has to be before you are considered an existing customer. (I rented 2 movies - they gave $0.50 off the second one, then tried immediately to rent 5, but no dice).

I don't think you have to spend $5 at once. Terms say make purchase(s) totaling $5 or more through 4/30/12.

All the other offers say something like "in a single transaction." This does not.

CRKev said:   coolbelas said:   awp said:   Anyone ever confirm whether it has to be $5 all at once or can be like 4 different rentals over the entire period?

I don't have time to watch that many movies in one day. I wish you could buy a GC instead.

Kev

Also did $2 check-in foursquare app. Just logged in and saw the notification. So, it appears I am getting $5+$2 for $5.10

pkp413 said:   Anyone tried getting a $5 gift card via their website?

Tried. Did not work. Merchant is Gift Card Service rather than Redbox.

returned the 2 movies I rented yesterday and rented 5 more (with DVDONME code for a free rental) for a total of $5.22 and got the email from AMEX about 5 minutes later saying that I got the $5 credit.

AMEX Link>Like>Love RedBox $5 off $5
They appear to have posted this as a NEW offer, same link

actually had registeredd for both promotions and the same $5.22 transaction gave me back 2 $5 credits.

So this ($5) have to be in one transaction? Anyone got credit for more than one transaction added up to more than $5? Thank you!

I assume you have to go over $5 in the initial rental at the kiosk... I rented 4 DVDs on Wednesday and immediately got two emails from AMEX for the two Redbox offers I added on Facebook. Don't know if I will get both $5 statement credits yet.

watssion said:   So this ($5) have to be in one transaction? Anyone got credit for more than one transaction added up to more than $5? Thank you!

I'll let you know when customer service gets back to me. When I didn't see a credit after a week from last purchase I contacted them. Waiting for reply email now.

In the T&C the word purchase(s) is used. To me that would imply that it can be over multiple purchases.

watssion said:   So this ($5) have to be in one transaction? Anyone got credit for more than one transaction added up to more than $5? Thank you!

I rented 4 Blu-rays on different days over the course of a week. My $5 credit hit today about 3 days after the final Redbox transaction that put me over the $5 total.

Skipping 3 Messages...
cwbaker said:   anyone know a number to call I never got my creidt

Try @AskAmex on Twitter.

They have CSR's on there to handle any customer service issue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014