• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
eBay with 1SaleADay has the Samsung Galaxy Note 3G/4G Unlocked GSM Smart Phone (Black) for $550 with free shipping.

Android 2.3 OS, 1.4GHz dual core processor, 16GB memory
802.11 a/b/g/n, 2,500 mAh li-ion, bluetooth 3.0, barometer
5.3 WXGA AMOLED display, 1080pHD recording, 8MP camera

Text

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Note 3G/4G Unlocked GSM Smart Phone
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do not buy!
this is the international version, will not work on att LTE !

Really??!! Don't buy becasue of LTE... that seems very retarded. I would caution people not to expect LTE access.. but not against buying. The internals of this version is actually better than the ATT version (processor speed)

grumpydonald said:   Really??!! Don't buy becasue of LTE... that seems very retarded. I would caution people not to expect LTE access.. but not against buying. The internals of this version is actually better than the ATT version (processor speed)

and you doesnt seems very retarded?
what good is cpu speed if you surfing web at 3g dsl speed!

bought 1 thanks op

Great Price, but unfortunately as a Tmobile user, wouldn't be able to get above Edge speeds. Will be picking up ATT's version as there is a hack to use it on Tmobs Network and get 3G/4G.

And the Intl one I bought a month ago for $699 is the best phone investment I ever made... Mine is still sitting at 55% battery after a full day of use...

Using it in Paris at the moment (France), as connectivity while traveling is key for me It works well enough back in the US, too...

Which is better ?
- International version ( the one on sale )
1. Better hardware ,
2. better developer support,
3. faster updates
4.and most importantly, u can use it with the 50$ unlimited plan( i meant data usage is no issue as att cannot identify ur iemi ) .

-ATT version -
1. Has LTE and yes speed of internet access does matter and affects phone performance,
2. warranty not an issue,
3. there is a hack to use Tmob 3g but still buggy,

Hope this helps

what is lte..i am planning to purchase this note since iam planning it to take it india.
will it work? is this a phone or like a tablet?

It's about halfway between a tablet and a cellphone in size. It is 5.3 inches diagonal. Most people say it works very well as BOTH a phone and a tablet. LTE is AT&T's half-*** attempt at 4G. I THINK it's only used in the U.S., so it would not pertain to you.

drgopoos said:   Which is better ?
- International version ( the one on sale )
1. Better hardware ,
2. better developer support,
3. faster updates
4.and most importantly, u can use it with the 50$ unlimited plan( i meant data usage is no issue as att cannot identify ur iemi ) .

-ATT version -
1. Has LTE and yes speed of internet access does matter and affects phone performance,
2. warranty not an issue,
3. there is a hack to use Tmob 3g but still buggy,

Hope this helps

I prefer International version because of the IMEI (can't detect it - at least I hope not)!!!

trevmar said:   And the Intl one I bought a month ago for $699 is the best phone investment I ever made... Mine is still sitting at 55% battery after a full day of use...

Using it in Paris at the moment (France), as connectivity while traveling is key for me It works well enough back in the US, too...

Phone and cars (unless classic) are never an investment imho. I too am drooling over the Note.. But can't justify buying it at this price esp since I bought the SGSII 4 months ago!

the price is really great!

netnerd said:   grumpydonald said:   Really??!! Don't buy becasue of LTE... that seems very retarded. I would caution people not to expect LTE access.. but not against buying. The internals of this version is actually better than the ATT version (processor speed)

There is so much wrong with that sentence.

Treefarn said:   netnerd said:   grumpydonald said:   Really??!! Don't buy becasue of LTE... that seems very retarded. I would caution people not to expect LTE access.. but not against buying. The internals of this version is actually better than the ATT version (processor speed)

There is so much wrong with that sentence.
Yea, both factually and grammatically.

would this work with metropcs? I've been wanting to shift to them once my ATT contract is up because their unlimited 4g data plans are unbeatable and their network won't work with my iphone 3gs

It seems dead now, price went up to $580, but good thing it is white, ladies color.

No, it won't, it is gsm version, T-Mobile or att

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014