Voting History
rated:
Panasonic 3-Blade Wet/Dry Shaver with Nanotech Blades and Arc Foil ES-LT41-K
Was: $149.99Now: $85.99
Free Shipping

$36 off wtih promo code EMCNGHG37, ends 3/29

Link

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Panasonic Wet/Dry Shaver
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Considering the cost of replacement blades/screen for my current Panasonic shaver, I decided to simply order this since the price of an entirely new shaver is not that much more. Thanks, OP!

If you have a Newegg business account, you might be able to combine this with code MTMK15 for an additional 15% discount. I don't have a business account so I can't try it but good luck if you do.

I was going to open a business account but they require an EIN. I simply use my SSN for my small business so I don't qualify for a Newegg business account. Maybe I will apply for an EIN....

Wifey has been complaining about my irregular shaving schedule with my DE Safety razor. I was thinking about going back to a shaver, so THANKS for the nudge, OP!!

In for 1.

Great deal, in for 1. Plus don't forget FatWallet Cash Back!

nm

Thanks OP, in for 1 + used my new Shoprunner membership for first time (2 Day vs 3 Day shipping, not much diff of course).

EDIT: NM, panasonic website had a link to the rebate, but it expired. "4. Offer valid for purchases made from November 21, 2011 through December 31, 2011"

Looks like there may be a $10 MIR too!

http://www.panasonic.com/promos/fully-loaded-razors/fullyloadedC...

That rebate expired on 12/31/11?

thanks op got one.

in for one.

Got it
Thank you

In for 5. Thank you OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014